Keepingupwithkirstylea #13 lost 4st in 60 months.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So all they have in common is baking...
Kirsty you might want to teach handsome about angles.. there's definitely a difference from how you record yourself to how he does.
Also did she even chew that cake?
She always says she same thing too after she has inhaled something ... “oh my god .. SO good”. Obese lump.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My partners nieces and nephews refer to me as auntie and my mine refer to him as uncle and we sign cards auntie and uncle etc etc but if I am talking about them to someone else I would always say ‘his niece/nephew’ she’s as nutty as they come and sharing a scan pic is very strange I wouldn’t even share my own sisters, or my own in fact!!!! Not on an open profile at least.
Exactly this!! We do the same, they call me Aunty but I would never refer to them as my nieces/nephews if talking about them to someone else, it’s always like you say ‘his niece/nephew’ and I cannot believe she’s posted the sisters scan it’s so odd

Reactions: 4
Exactly this!! We do the same, they call me Aunty but I would never refer to them as my nieces/nephews if talking about them to someone else, it’s always like you say ‘his niece/nephew’ and I cannot believe she’s posted the sisters scan it’s so odd
I’ve been with my husband for 10 years and I refer to his nieces as my nieces when I speak to people but it still would never ever post pics of my sister in laws scan pics ! Never ever.

Reactions: 2
Random but this pic just kills me 😂
I’ve absolutely nothing against plus size women, I’m a larger girl myself, but how in the world could she ever think that this photo made her look good? And why would she choose to post it publicly on the internet? She’s like the Michelin man with a tiny shrunken head.

I’ve been with my husband for 10 years and I refer to his nieces as my nieces when I speak to people but it still would never ever post pics of my sister in laws scan pics ! Never ever.
Same. Married for 10 years and my husband’s nieces are “our” nieces, but they became my nieces when we got married, not before.

Can’t believe I missed the scan drama. So out of order on so many levels! She will have an actual breakdown if that relationship ends 😂

Reactions: 6
Thats fine, my mum refers to my cousins from my dads side as her nephews and nieces but again they are married (i’m not) and I just feel from Kirsty’s situation, they’ve been together for 5 mins and it just seems a bit bunny boiler’ish, she’s trying to lay her claim to his family.

I guess we’re all different ages and different stages of life here so situation can be different but she’s my age and unmarried, I’m at least engaged so maybe I will feel differently about the terms once we are married....

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Okay the new post. Weird how it’s just the scan as if it would indicate to people it was her because I thought it was... until you read the caption. And also aunty again... seems a little weird but I personally think it’s strange she’s all of a sudden so close, I guess maybe that’s just my opinion but still. Weird AF bleeping strange creature she is.
Deleted now......

Reactions: 1
If she’s not baking and eating what else is she doing. I know where in lockdown but not even out for her old time walks. Completely agree with you she’s a narc.
Oh it’s so laughable now .. that first lockdown .. ten workouts a day cos she just had to keep moving cos she loved working out .. that kirsty has died lol fake as!!!

Reactions: 7
How she can call her page a weight loss account is beyond me, she never exercises, eats crap, never cooks healthy nutritious meals & most importantly is not loosing any weight. She needs to give it up, pretending to calorie count during the week when she’s posting shop bought shite does not make a weight loss account especially as you can tell she’s piling the weight back on

Reactions: 10
of course, you’re married...they’re your nieces, she’s been with the lad 6 months 🤣 it’s just odd.

Reactions: 3
Can you imagine for daily routine?
• Wake up with Penners.
• Take an angled selfie in the mirror.
• Go to starbucks.
• Get Penners to spend his money on baking items.
• Get Penners to bake the weightloss cake.
• Get Penners to film her eating a slab of weightloss cake.
• Claim she’s lost 4 st in two weeks.
• Post a “transformation tuesday” photo when in reality the monster has gained weight.
• Eat more cake and repeat!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Someone's asked why she uses protein powder... To keep her full, stop her picking at food and she used to work out everyday but has no gym equipment right now... 🙈 Even when she "worked out" everyday, she'd no call for protein shakes! What's stopping her walking/running, body weight hiit/squats etc? If she loved working out, why didn't she bring her kettlebells when she moved in with handsome?! Calorie counting during the week is futile if she's going to eat shite the entire weekend, yesterday they made a Victoria sponge and blueberry loaf?! Now she's no job, perfect excuse to batch cook a load of healthy meals but she so bloody lazy, she'd rather buy lunches or let handsome make them for her! At some point in the week, my husband and or I batch cook for lunches/dinner /freezer stash and that's with us both working, working out, running a house, walking dogs and 3 kids under 5 running about... We just make it work! She's not dropping the weight loss charade as her followers will plummet but they will anyway as they will soon wise up when she is even bigger in 6 months time, still claiming to be smashing it!

Reactions: 7
Someone quizzed her on the protein powder, I’m surprised she hasn’t blocked them and deleted it!!
She says the protein powder keeps her fuller for longer. So would eggs love and it would be far more satisfying to eat. Let’s be honest, not exactly short of time now is she!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.