Keepingupwithkirstylea #13 lost 4st in 60 months.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And crumpets for a snack. Eat an apple šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø instead all that chemical crap on there, and of course calories counted because itā€™s not a cake full of tit šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 6
Itā€™s gonna get to the stage where sheā€™ll post a picture of herself but claim it as her ā€œbeforeā€ picture, whilst using a photo from 4 years ago to use as her ā€œnowā€ to try and look like sheā€™s lost weight

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She looks like miss Trunchable! Iā€™m not buying thatā€™s all sheā€™s eating during the week! So all the left over cakes from the weekend they just throw away do they? Do they balls, they are eating all that tit in the week too!

Reactions: 6
She looks like miss Trunchable! Iā€™m not buying thatā€™s all sheā€™s eating during the week! So all the left over cakes from the weekend they just throw away do they? Do they balls, they are eating all that tit in the week too!
So her cals so far today are 649 and sheā€™s claiming to only be having a salad for tea so what? 1000 cals all day? Lies lies lies.

Reactions: 5
Can you imagine for daily routine?
ā€¢ Wake up with Penners.
ā€¢ Take an angled selfie in the mirror.
ā€¢ Go to starbucks.
ā€¢ Get Penners to spend his money on baking items.
ā€¢ Get Penners to bake the weightloss cake.
ā€¢ Get Penners to film her eating a slab of weightloss cake.
ā€¢ Claim sheā€™s lost 4 st in two weeks.
ā€¢ Post a ā€œtransformation tuesdayā€ photo when in reality the monster has gained weight.
ā€¢ Eat more cake and repeat!
Weightloss cake šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I can't believe people actually take her account seriously. She has a danergous obsession and relationship with food. She could be sharing creative, quick and healthy meals - she has time to experiment no she hasn't got a job but instead, she bakes absolute grim looking cakes and shares videos of her stuffing her gob. No one wants to watch anyone doing that, especially someone they've never met. Not once in my life have I been sat there eating my lunch, taken a bite and thought, you know what, I'm going to vidƩo this and share it online. Sane people do not do this. She really needs help and poor penners doesn't seem to have much wit about him so he just tells her what she wants to hear.

Few months back she was telling handsome he needs to be saving..... Now they spend all their money on baking šŸ¤£

Reactions: 7
Someone quizzed her on the protein powder, Iā€™m surprised she hasnā€™t blocked them and deleted it!!
She says the protein powder keeps her fuller for longer. So would eggs love and it would be far more satisfying to eat. Letā€™s be honest, not exactly short of time now is she!
She says the protein powders keep her fuller for longer yet every meal she posts is the size fit for a toddler (apart from the cake) and she always says she wasnā€™t hungry or couldnā€™t finish it šŸ™„ sure Jan

Reactions: 3
Salad, Kirsty hun. Where is it? Happy to promote disgusting chemical shite but can't promote a decent salad? Says everything about a weight loss account. You do you.

Honestly cannot comprehend why anyone licks her ass. Also wonder who told her to take the scan down šŸ¤£

Can someone give me up an update on her life please lol. Last I saw was she got a new job. I stopped following because I just couldnā€™t deal with it anymore lol

Reactions: 2
Can someone give me up an update on her life please lol. Last I saw was she got a new job. I stopped following because I just couldnā€™t deal with it anymore lol
Thread update
Kirsty got a new job it was all top secret around the same time she got a boyfriend.
The 10 workouts a day and the diet stoped pretty much the same time to.
Her whole life now revolves around handsome (her name for him not ours) so much so she sacked all her family and friends I mean one friend Kerry off for him.
Apart from when she went home at Christmas and gave her family COVID.
She then moved back in with Penners aka not so handsome despite the law saying no moving between houses.she had a few more weeks off work and then went back part time due to furlough then she was let go from work.
So now she just spends the day dossing round Penners mums house while heā€™s is at work. At the weekend they bake a lot and Kirsty announces Penners familyā€™s pregnancies online with scan pictures so that people will congratulate her for becoming an ā€œAuntieā€ to her bf of 6 months sisters unborn child.

yep couldnā€™t make this tit up

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
I used to see her on the train when she was at her original job. Then came across her on Instagram and couldnā€™t believe it! She WORKS them camera angles. I mean so do I šŸ˜‚ but what I mean is, she makes herself look a lot smaller in pictures. I couldnā€™t believe it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.