Keepingupwithkirstylea #13 lost 4st in 60 months.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, if she doesn’t it must be weekly wash day 🧼

Nobody comments on any of her posts. She’s literally Billy no mates.
I mean if you had an account that you were trying to build surely your mates and your family would be liking and commenting. Oh wait she hasn't got any mates........

Reactions: 7
I’ve only seen penfolds super bowl- duck me did Poundland take a suicidal tit across the house

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I was thinking she must have a job interview too, looks like she made an effort.

Reactions: 3
Thread suggestion

Keepingupwithkirstylea: No job, no friends, I’m wasting my life, oh I do wish Penfold would make me his wife.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Keepingupwithkirstylea: weight loss account; I’m really not. Bake loads of cakes and eat the lot

Reactions: 25
Trying to advertise those gummy shite she looks like she’s rolled out of bed and out on her fellas shirt.

But don’t forget she paid for them - pained smirk - With HER OWN money that SHE has. Still checking tattle then 😂

she’s so bloody bitter and passive isn’t she haha

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She paid for them with her pocket money from Mummy and Daddy.
Also did she say she was eating a healthy diet at the moment??

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Unemployed and wasting what little money she has on unnecessary apple cider vinegar gummies from America? That’s makes sense! Hey Kirsty, why don’t you ditch the cakes and eat more fruit and vegetables? Just an idea!

Also, those udders!

My favourite “weightloss” account that I follow. She’s so inspirational. December 2019 and today - wow, such an amazing transformation ........ oh, wait ...

Attachments

• Haha
Wants to manage bloody sugar levels.

Maybe try not to inhale junk, Kirsty. That works. And it's free.

If you take my advice, Kirsty, let me know so that you can personally thank me. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Also, her new phone quality is worse than the old one? Yet this one is supposed to be 'so amazing guyssss'

Wants to manage bloody sugar levels.

Maybe try not to inhale junk, Kirsty. That works. And it's free.

If you take my advice, Kirsty, let me know so that you can personally thank me. 🙄
The jammy dodger blondies wouldn’t have helped her blood sugar levels much. She’s batshit this girl 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Does she really think people are going to waste their hard earned money on gummies from America during a global pandemic?? Kirsty love, adults have mortgages to pay ....

Reactions: 3
Trying to advertise those gummy shite she looks like she’s rolled out of bed and out on her fellas shirt.

But don’t forget she paid for them - pained smirk - With HER OWN money that SHE has. Still checking tattle then 😂

she’s so bloody bitter and passive isn’t she haha
If there was one of Kirsty's 'talky stories' that summed up what a vile, smug knobber she is, its this one! I find myself mentally screaming "oh duck off kirsty" at my phone. Poisonous old sow with her udders hanging out. Jesus Christ she's a mess.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.