Keepingupwithkirstylea #13 lost 4st in 60 months.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely Penfold’s parents can’t be happy about her dossing around their house every day. She should go back to her own parents house and stay there although they’re probably fed up of keeping her as well. Imagine your son has known someone for 5 minutes, moves her in and she contributes nothing, just sits around eating all day and pratting about on Instagram!

Reactions: 6
Apologies for being a little late to the party.

1) She happy to be an auntie again as his sister is expecting their second child....Wooooooow thats weird.

2) She posted their scan photo.....WHAT THE ACTUAL duck???????

She is absoloutely weird, I can't believe that Penners family aren't seeing the warning signs.

My family wouldn't have allowed her at their house if I lived with them.

I can't believe that someone who is so influential, doesn't ask any of her friends if they have any job connections? I thought she could network 🤔

Reactions: 6
Apologies for being a little late to the party.

1) She happy to be an auntie again as his sister is expecting their second child....Wooooooow thats weird.

2) She posted their scan photo.....WHAT THE ACTUAL duck???????

She is absoloutely weird, I can't believe that Penners family aren't seeing the warning signs.

My family wouldn't have allowed her at their house if I lived with them.

I can't believe that someone who is so influential, doesn't ask any of her friends if they have any job connections? I thought she could network 🤔
someone must’ve told her to take it down cos she usually digs her heels in😂

Reactions: 2
Anyone else here a fan of Gavin and Stacey?

She reminds me of Stacey living at Gavin's house doing FA all day while looking for a job.

I can imagine the chats now with Daniel's mom-

"I've just had brunch, I have. I had two crumpets for breakfast but was still hungry and don't want to ruin my lunch so I've just had 4 more crumpets because I don't want the rest of the packet to go to waste. I know they were yours but I'll send Penners to sainsos when he gets back from work. I would go myself but I've got inst videos to make flogging this skinny sauce. "

"not gonna lie Kirst but what you just said bored the absolute tit out of me."

• Haha
Reactions: 19
My mind has been working overtime 😆

I’m imagining that Penners’ sister kicked right off because she posted the baby scan and called her an absolute psycho. Penners’ parents agreed that she’s a nut job and said they don’t want her lolloping all over the house all day when he’s at work. Penners has done a bit of soul searching and decided maybe his sister and his mum and dad are right, some of the things she does are completely bleeping weird, she’s got no ambition or drive and spends more time unemployed than employed, and maybe, just maybe she isn’t really a #modle. Penners has told her he thinks it’s time to call it a day and he’s decided to set himself a life goal of finding a real #modle who doesn’t lie about trying to lose weight the whole time and isn’t a gold digger who is spending his entire wage on ingredients for cheesecake. Penners has dropped her back at mummy and daddy’s, who cried when they opened the door. Thirsty was so pleased they were happy to see her as she was feeling very unloved at this point, but in fact they were crying because they were hoping they had rid of her for good.

The end.

None of this has happened I’m sure, but it’s kept me occupied while wondering why we’ve had radio silence for 2 days 🤣

She’s definitely reading on here. Back she comes, including flowers in photos, to prove us wrong 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Sad act.

Hi Kirsty 👋

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Looks like she’s coloured her hair in her recent post, looks darker. Has she done it herself or was yesterday’s radio silence because her hairdresser had been round!?!👀

Reactions: 2
That's not 40g of granola, unless she's using an egg cup to eat it out of 🤔
Although I don’t think this is gifted, I just don’t get how and why do companies send her stuff when her captions are pathetic

Also her captions almost borderline passive aggressive 🤣

“it was actually really Nice”
Then to
“BUT this tasted quite nice”

omfg 🥊

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.