Keepingupwithkirstylea #13 lost 4st in 60 months.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let’s say she has 100 extra calories per meal

100 x 3 meals a day (5 days cos weekends don’t count) = 1500

Add on binge eating weekends and snacks and she’s Easily over the minimum for a 1lb weight gain per week
OMG, she’s just clueless isn’t she? Hahahaha

Reactions: 2
That rant! 😂😂😂
Also I don’t think anyone is questioning why Daniel would want to be with someone her size, it’s her personality, narcissism and laziness!

Reactions: 7
*Deleted previous as I realised I had my photo in the bottom*
496692FC-B92D-490A-88F2-256FB49A07C9.jpeg
She hasn’t got a bloody clue has she. How can she say she’s maintaining her 4 stone weight loss.
Since you’re clearly reading here ‘K’, No you are not maintaining your 4 stone loss, we are not blind! We can see you’ve gained weight! Stop bleeping lying and the comments will stop!?!? If you have a public account with 21.6k followers then you have to accept you’ll get criticism, especially when you talk as much tit as you do!!!! Give it up.

Reactions: 13
Don't think anyone has said anything about handsome being with her because of her size!
Kirsty love you aren't a brand ambassador it's a con to get you to buy the products, you now have 5 months of gummy sweets!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
*Deleted previous as I realised I had my photo in the bottom*
View attachment 432637 She hasn’t got a bloody clue has she. How can she say she’s maintaining her 4 stone weight loss.
Since you’re clearly reading here ‘K’, No you are not maintaining your 4 stone loss, we are not blind! We can see you’ve gained weight! Stop bleeping lying and the comments will stop!?!? If you have a public account with 21.6k followers then you have to accept you’ll get criticism, especially when you talk as much tit as you do!!!! Give it up.
Thats just full of bloody contradictions.

Reactions: 3
Oh bless her lol. I love the “keyboard warrior” comments .... I’d happily post what I say here on her wall and enter a discussion with her but she instantly blocks anyone who, let’s be honest, lies to her and tells hers she’s doing amazing. She isn’t.

“Ignore them, they are just jealous and clearly have no life” ......... said to the unemployed middle aged woman who lives in her boyfriend’s bedroom in his parents’ house. Okay!!!

No one has ever called Kirsty fat or ugly. No one cares. What we all object to is her “weightloss account” nonsense when she hasn’t lost a pound since 2019.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’ve just seen the post and I’m screaming at the 3 pics attached to it 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her shilling weight loss gummies, saying she is eating healthy, then baking brownies in the next story is just everything that is wrong with humanity

Reactions: 11
What really narks me these days is that the second individuals are called out on their tit, they immediately pull out the 'be kind' card.
It's not a 'get out of jail free' card, for duck sake. You can't go around being an absolute melon on your public social media account and expect people not to notice! Especially when you fib more than you tell the truth.

We don't care who you shag, Kirst'. You can keep him, and you can live happily ever after in his room.

Reactions: 14
I will never understand why anyone would share their life publicly on the internet. Literally everyone in the world has access. Have a private account and only share with your real life friends and family. Problem solved ... no more “trolls” i.e. people with opinions.

What really narks me these days is that the second individuals are called out on their tit, they immediately pull out the 'be kind' card.
It's not a 'get out of jail free' card, for duck sake. You can't go around being an absolute melon on your public social media account and expect people not to notice! Especially when you fib more than you tell the truth.

We don't care who you shag, Kirst'. You can keep him, and you can live happily ever after in his room.
I will never understand why anyone would share their life publicly on the internet. Literally everyone in the world has access. Have a private account and only share with your real life friends and family. Problem solved ... no more “trolls” i.e. people with opinions.
Both of these comments spot on. It’s no good saying ‘you don’t know what state someone is in mentally’ We are all responsible for ourselves, if you don’t want people to interfere with or so much as comment on the tit you are posting then you take control of the situation and protect yourself by not sharing your life with everyone. No one cares, we are just here for the entertainment value.

Hey Kirsty nice to see you on here.
No ones saying Penners shouldn’t be with you because of your weight. It’s because your attitude stinks and you are a smug narcissistic hole.

I would happily say it to your face but last time I asked a question you blocked me.

Enjoy your weekend hun

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Both of these comments spot on. It’s no good saying ‘you don’t know what state someone is in mentally’ We are all responsible for ourselves, if you don’t want people to interfere with or so much as comment on the tit you are posting then you take control of the situation and protect yourself by not sharing your life with everyone. No one cares, we are just here for the entertainment value.
Exactly. I would never want complete randoms from around the world looking at my photos, so my IG is private, real life friends only. Dead easy to do Kirsty.

Reactions: 6
Exactly. I would never want complete randoms from around the world looking at my photos, so my IG is private, real life friends only. Dead easy to do Kirsty.
She can't bear the thought of having a private account. How will she ever amass the following that her best mate Adele has, if she goes private? They went to school together. Doubt anyone knows that. She never mentions it...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.