Keepingupwithkirstylea #12 Found a man keeping it quiet. Now I've got him it's bye to diet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘We’re planning on watching our favourite show’ 😂🤣 my god. Been with my husband 9 years and we don’t have a favourite show but 3 months in Kirsty and Dan have one 😂😂 my god

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Would love to know what she’s eating on a night clearly not Worthy to post...
As we can all tell that girl don’t starve her self after her lunch. Does she think it helps with lying about being a slimming account 🤣

Reactions: 5
Would love to know what she’s eating on a night clearly not Worthy to post...
As we can all tell that girl don’t starve her self after her lunch. Does she think it helps with lying about being a slimming account 🤣
Absolutely! And do her crumpets always make the grid? Just put them on a story! They’re not grid worthy

Reactions: 4
#boydidgood was already one of the most cringeworthy phrases ever of course it’s a Kirsty phrase now 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
No mention of racist trace daddy D sister, nieces or grandparents for weeks can’t believe how quick she has dropped every one

Reactions: 10
No mention of racist trace daddy D sister, nieces or grandparents for weeks can’t believe how quick she has dropped every one
I was just thinking that! They’re probably relieved to be fair 😂

Also, can we just talk about how she’s just made an Instagram story saying she’s made muffins with “our nephew” it’s his nephew not yours, she’s mental!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

Also, can we just talk about how she’s just made an Instagram story saying she’s made muffins with “our nephew” it’s his nephew not yours, she’s mental!
YOU ARE KIDDING ME 😂 Handsomes family are gonna need to put themselves into witness protection

• Haha
Reactions: 9
🙄 shes scary he’s not your nephew Kirsty stop being an attention seeking twit

I came on just to say this. She's totally bat tit!
"Our nephew" !? 🤨
I thought it was weird taking a pic with the babychino as if they had a child and not mentioning who it was lol.
She's a serious bunny boiler and he's too simple to see it, she's full on and unstable in my opinion.
Can only think that if that was my sister and a new partner I'd think wtf you crazy witch 🤣 get away from my child 🤣🤣
I've been with my bf 2 years and would never call his nephew our nephew lol I seriously cannot wait for this to fall apart 🍿

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.