Keepingupwithkirstylea #12 Found a man keeping it quiet. Now I've got him it's bye to diet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kirsty you ain’t fooling anyone claiming you ‘never finish a meal’. Always saying crap like ‘I’m so picky, I can’t finish that’.... you’re eating something love.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Kirsty you ain’t fooling anyone claiming you ‘never finish a meal’. Always saying crap like ‘I’m so picky, I can’t finish that’.... you’re eating something love.
Is she bleeping SERIOUS???????? She always finishes her meals.

You lie about everything to do with food Kirsty you silly bleeping hole.

Shes really got to me today, total bullshit lies again.

No offense to anyone but if she didn't finish meals, she'd be half the size.

Attachments

Reactions: 8

I know a few big people like her and they lie about food too. Like unless you have a metabolic issue, the food you are eating and lack of movement is why you are the size you are. Can’t believe she even tries to pretend never finishes a meal. Bet she gobbled the double pie dinner down.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
she licked the tub/ thought she didn’t like pasta 🤔 BUT her HANDSOME made it SO

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I just look at that bedding on the bed in the background and dread to think what it smells like 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Oh my GOD her story about the tube has bleeping infuriated me!!! She’s a bleeping narcissistic head. I and like many else on here have had to work through the entire pandemic where as she hasn’t, so when she says “this is what I have to deal with” I just want to tell her how obnoxious she is! Frontline workers have been dealing with going to work all year and she has been 5 minutes and she’s making a half empty tube seem like she has it hard. That isn’t even close to being as busy as it could be and if she doesn’t like it she can walk. What about the drivers or the station staff who’ve had to work down there all year? Does she give a tit? No. She’s a horrible selfish cow. I’m never this explosive about someone on here, that’s how angry she makes me.

Reactions: 11
she licked the tub/ thought she didn’t like pasta 🤔 BUT her HANDSOME made it SO
Same with gravy though. She literally lies about everything.

She’s immature and a narcissist.
Super spoilt had far too long getting her own way at home, hence why she doesn’t have pals or fellas * obviously not now though well for how long?!

Her behaviour is shocking no one can stick around her.

Reactions: 5

Why on earth did she need a bagel with her lunch?

Exactly this. I'm fat. I eat too much and don't move enough. I'm also an adult who takes responsibility for that

Reactions: 3
So she's saying also that she has Cheerios dry?? Or just never counts the calories in milk?? Cheerios are 116, the vitamin water is 5

Reactions: 2
Why do these diet pages lie about weight loss. We know full well Kirstie has not lost anything in her comparison picture she's shared recently in her stories. It's purely angles the photo has been taken. Lying bastards they are,

Kirsty take the comparison photo standing in exactly the same position cause if you had lost as much weight as you are claiming the same dress wouldn’t even fit
Stop lying

Reactions: 6
She also looks so much bigger wearing the cardigan! You can see were her hips and waist actually stop, as opposed to an good angled photo! The bag is also being used as a prop to hide behind to appear slimmer! Photos probably taken 30 seconds apart, yet look entirely different! I don't understand it, be a weight loss account and actually lose weight or be a blogger about life, work, whatever, just stop trying to cling on to the weight loss following! 🙄🙈 I root for people and if they make actual transformations, I'm delighted for them, it's not easy but I hate the lies and the bullshit!

At this point she needs to either change her content or change her bio. She is not a weight loss account, she is not a blogger. She's just an overgrown child who is obsessed with attention.

If she were a weight loss account, she would actively post her weight, her progress and actual real helpful tips. If she were a blogger, she'd have a website and post articles, or post longerform content on her grid and try and get into a conversation with her followers. She'd actively try and engage them and discuss articles/videos/theories/developments in the weight loss world.

all she posts is dry food, empty quotes and terrible selfies.

change your bio or change your content Kirsty.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.