Keepingupwithkirstylea #12 Found a man keeping it quiet. Now I've got him it's bye to diet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Still 4 stone down and proud of that" pretty sure she wasn't still 4 stone down over the summer and basically hasn't been sticking to her calories since they started going out?! The sports bra pic on Saturday definitely showed a clear weight gain, so she definitely isn't still 4 stone down. Finally, handsome told her this morning she looks great and has done so well? 🙄 Please just give up the weight loss shite Kirsty.
Why does everything have to include her handsome. It’s so embarrassing. Imagine using that kind of validation from day one in your relationship. 🙈

Has she ever watched the New York Giants before? Or is she just pretending to be into all this cos ‘her handsome’ is. ‘Me and my handsome think Die hard is a xmas film, do you?’ Get a life.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Why does everything have to include her handsome. It’s so embarrassing. Imagine using that kind of validation from day one in your relationship. 🙈

Has she ever watched the New York Giants before? Or is she just pretending to be into all this cos ‘her handsome’ is. ‘Me and my handsome think Die hard is a xmas film, do you?’ Get a life.
I completely agree, cramming handsome in at every opportunity is so cringe! 🙈 She's definitely only watching it and pretending to be into it because he is! I've been with my husband 15 years married 7 years, he's Man United mad and every time he watches a match, I still switch off 😂 happy to sit there and have it in the background but I'll read, clean or distract myself some other way! She's trying too hard to be like oh look how similar we are, look at us doing everything together, you don't have to be a huge fan of everything your partner likes... 🙈

Reactions: 5
I completely agree, cramming handsome in at every opportunity is so cringe! 🙈 She's definitely only watching it and pretending to be into it because he is! I've been with my husband 15 years married 7 years, he's Man United mad and every time he watches a match, I still switch off 😂 happy to sit there and have it in the background but I'll read, clean or distract myself some other way! She's trying too hard to be like oh look how similar we are, look at us doing everything together, you don't have to be a huge fan of everything your partner likes... 🙈
Totally. Me and my husband have shared interests and individual interests... that’s normal!!!

Reactions: 1
I was thinking she looked quite slim in this mornings before work mirror pic and then I noticed that her feet are 2ft apart which would explain the illusion. Just take a pic as you are Kirsty honestly 🙄

Reactions: 3
“How much do you love me” 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 why ask that, why film it whilst you ask that, what a prick she is

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Kirsty would you kindly duck off 😂 In 20 years to she will still be clinging onto that 4 stone loss

2203D7F7-1F06-403D-A5E1-02CB0C7FDA15.jpeg

Literally just came on to say the same thing! It’s just gross to film it all, all the time!
Such uncomfortable viewing. He seems like a semi decent guy. I’d be raging if my partner waved a phone in my face 24/7 and then proceeded to ask me how much I love them just to show to their 22k followers 😤😒

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Kirsty would you kindly duck off 😂 In 20 years to she will still be clinging onto that 4 stone loss

View attachment 312906
She's deleted this comment! I went to have a look and I can't see it!! The girl wasn't rude and gave her an undeserved compliment lol she is promoting herself as a weight loss account, so you do expect some weigh ins 🙈

When Penners is making her lunch and she tells him to shut up and then calls him a mug....for her viewers....I'd have kicked her out.

Shame he was probably a virgin......shes almost bullying him.

Bet she guilt trips him all the time...witch

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.