Keepingupwithkirstylea #12 Found a man keeping it quiet. Now I've got him it's bye to diet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It makes such uncomfortable viewing. It's like he doesn't reciprocate it when she is saying spiteful things disguised as banter. Perhaps he jollies along with it off camera but it is like the hackles go up when she records it.... Horrid.

Reactions: 5
I feel well sorry for him. He seems like a nice guy and she acts like a desperate bunny boiler bet she takes pictures of them both while he’s asleep sad case

Reactions: 9
I haven’t been able to stomach her stories for so long and I’ve caught up and she really acts like a teenager it’s really pathetic and cringeworthy. Like a car crash

Reactions: 7
Do you not remember with her ex she use to play the “how much do you love me “ game ..... very immature and weirrrrrrrrrd

Reactions: 2
Why show a really dark shadowy pic of some plastic food boxes just so she can get another mention of handsome in? 😂

I mean I could understand if she was showing the food as part of a diet page but we cannot see a thing, she's scarily obsessed with this guy 🤔😬

• Haha
I don’t understand why she is still trying to maintain she is still at a 4 stone weight loss, clearly from the 2017 photo to the one today she has lost weight but I’m sure if she posted a photo of her when she hit 4 stone loss to today there would be a huge difference. She’s no longer exercising, has eaten out quite a bit & has stopped posted most of her food, I mean it didn’t look like Penfold was measuring her salad last night so she could calorie count

Why show a really dark shadowy pic of some plastic food boxes just so she can get another mention of handsome in? 😂

I mean I could understand if she was showing the food as part of a diet page but we cannot see a thing, she's scarily obsessed with this guy 🤔😬
Actually ridiculous... she’ll be showing us her half drunk mugs of tea next, captioned ‘the cup of tea my handsome made me. He loves me so much’ 🤮🤮

• Sick
Fruit - something to eat on the train? She should have her mask on while on the train not eating!

How can she have the same breakfast on two different days, but they are way different in calories?????
Cos she makes it up as she goes 🤣 she did this when she was calorie counting.
I’ll never forget the huge play of fish shop chips that were only apprently 300 calories hahahahaha.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Cos she makes it up as she goes 🤣 she did this when she was calorie counting.
I’ll never forget the huge play of fish shop chips that were only apprently 300 calories hahahahaha.
She’s really bad a weighing and measuring, which is something that needs to be desciplined in a CC diet... my other half is just as bad, pours a huge bowl of cereal and calls it 3 ww points because that’s what a “serving” is... no darling 😹

Reactions: 3
I spy with my little eye the bag of rubbish is there hidden behind the black box mingers

She’s really bad a weighing and measuring, which is something that needs to be desciplined in a CC diet... my other half is just as bad, pours a huge bowl of cereal and calls it 3 ww points because that’s what a “serving” is... no darling 😹
Exactly. She wouldn’t weigh anything clearly because the calories were always changing. She never weighed her sauces neither. Which sounds petty but she would slap a load on and claim it was the lowest weight for the smaller calories used.

not forgetting all the secret magnums she’d scoff 😆

• Haha
Those stories of “handsome” making her lunch. I’m getting a headache from the alarm bells ringing in my head. Jesus Christ. She takes intense to a whole new level, she will raise absolute hell for him at their first bump in the road!

Reactions: 8
I can't imagine getting up in the morning and saying to my partner come on its time for our mirror selfie

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I see Brittany and Krusty are friends again, bet she's just following her to get the goss..... I'd like to think one of us tattle bastards on this post are secretly Brittany sagging Krusty off to get it off her chest 😉🤣

If Penners wasn't a virgin before......he'd be gone by now.

This lockdown at the end of it.....we will see if he looks absoloutely bleeping shattered physically and mentally after spending all that time with her

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.