Keepingupwithkirstylea #12 Found a man keeping it quiet. Now I've got him it's bye to diet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As if she’s got the mother in law making her lunches already. She’s so f’ing lazy!
She still has unseasoned chicken and gravy ( even though she doesn't like gravy

I wonder if DeNiro is missing her?

I really hope her sister is doing well with her weightloss, she seemed like she was really trying last time we all see her.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve been shot down on here for taking the piss out of Kirsty and Penfold still living with parents in their thirties but still ........ hahahahaha .... mother in law now making her food. Overgrown babies the pair of them. I can’t get my head around it, I got a mortgage (on my own) and left home at 19. Thirty bleeping two and still being babied. WEIRD.

I get that house prices are expensive in London but why have neither of them rented with friends? Thirty bleeping two and thirty bleeping five in his parents’ spare bedroom 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
She still has unseasoned chicken and gravy ( even though she doesn't like gravy

I wonder if DeNiro is missing her?

I really hope her sister is doing well with her weightloss, she seemed like she was really trying last time we all see her.
If she wasn't doing well I doubt Thirsty would have passed on the chance to let us know.

Reactions: 4
I’ve been shot down on here for taking the piss out of Kirsty and Penfold still living with parents in their thirties but still ........ hahahahaha .... mother in law now making her food. Overgrown babies the pair of them. I can’t get my head around it, I got a mortgage (on my own) and left home at 19. Thirty bleeping two and still being babied. WEIRD.

I get that house prices are expensive in London but why have neither of them rented with friends? Thirty bleeping two and thirty bleeping five in his parents’ spare bedroom 🤣🤣🤣
they really don’t have an excuse to not rent now she’s earning too, it’s embarrassing as hell

I did defend him regarding living with his parents just because we don’t know his story but totally agree that there’s a babying element going on from both sides.

Why would you rent if you’re saving for a deposit and have a perfectly happy family home you can live in?

Reactions: 9
Why would you rent if you’re saving for a deposit and have a perfectly happy family home you can live in?
Because it’s part of growing up and being an adult, getting out into the world and living your life. 35 years old and stuck in your parents’ spare room? Sorry, that’s a complete lack of drive. It surely doesn’t take someone until they’re nearly 40 to get a deposit together? My 19 year old niece has started to look at flats and she’s only been working for a year - she’s itching to get a mortgage and get on the property ladder. I was too, I bought a flat aged 19 - it was cheaper than renting. Perfectly happy home life, I just wanted to get on the property ladder as it isn’t rocket science to work out that if you leave it too long you’re fucked and will never do it. Knock Starbucks on the head and it’s easier than people think.

My husband bought his first place aged 21. Same reasons - get on the property ladder ..only way these days to have a nest egg for retirement.

They’ve both been pissing around - minimum wage jobs and periods of unemployment. Zero drive. Daddy Dowling will sort them out though.

Reactions: 1
this would make complete sense to anyone else but Kirsty, I’m 99.9% sure that’s not what they’re doing! As Kirsty couldn’t even be bothered to get a job for most of this year. I’d like to be wrong though.

I wish I could’ve stayed home longer to save but I decided to rent because I didn’t want to spend my 20s living at home. Now I’m renting and saving for a mortgage. They could at least be doing that. I have friends who are a couple living in London who don’t earn fantastic wages but are renting still managing to save for a deposit in small ways. They could be doing this but they’d clearly rather be babied!

there’s absolutely no shame in still living at home but Kirsty seems to have absolutely no drive to actually get her own place and be an adult.

Because it’s part of growing up and being an adult, getting out into the world and living your life. 35 years old and stuck in your parents’ spare room? Sorry, that’s a complete lack of drive. It surely doesn’t take someone until they’re nearly 40 to get a deposit together? My 19 year old niece has started to look at flats and she’s only been working for a year - she’s itching to get a mortgage and get on the property ladder. I was too, I bought a flat aged 19 - it was cheaper than renting. Perfectly happy home life, I just wanted to get on the property ladder as it isn’t rocket science to work out that if you leave it too long you’re fucked and will never do it. Knock Starbucks on the head and it’s easier than people think.

My husband bought his first place aged 21. Same reasons - get on the property ladder ..only way these days to have a nest egg for retirement.

They’ve both been pissing around - minimum wage jobs and periods of unemployment. Zero drive. Daddy Dowling will sort them out though.
that’s fantastic you managed to get on the ladder so early! Is that in London? Now you need a bare minimum £20,000 deposit for a flat (less if they’re doing 5% mortgages) and doing that by 19/21 where Kirsty lives in unachievable without help, in my opinion. But I agree, if she started early she could’ve done it by now.

personally, im gonna be 35 by the time I’ve reached my deposit goal and I won’t feel any shame in it being into my 30s I’m a single person living alone renting and I worked hard to rent and save 😃

I wish I started earlier like you did though and I can’t believe Kirsty doesn’t have that drive and that she’s not further in a career or job at her age.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I do agree regarding the being babied and them both needing to have more drive to get out of the family home etc but it's so hard to save for a deposit so I can understand why some people may find themselves back at their parents. I'm mid 30s and on a just over min wage job, not my fault at all as I decided to spend savings on my education and not on a deposit. I probably won't own any property until I'm in my 40s (if I do at all).

I don't want this to turn into a life story and I'm not defending their decisions but at least she's working. Yes it may be a min wage type of job but it's a job at the end of the day. I've had people look down at me for having a min wage role and it's upsetting, especially as I work my ass off physically every day.

This isn't directed at anyone in particular by the way and I do agree that they need more drive to get their own places, they do seem to enjoy being at home a little too much.

On a semi related note, it does make me laugh she wants to keep her job role private yet will reveal snippets about it. I don't understand that at all.

Reactions: 10
When they do get a place (gifted deposit by DeNiro) she's going to have some shock. The cost of food shopping, bills, will she learn to cook or live off premade food

this would make complete sense to anyone else but Kirsty, I’m 99.9% sure that’s not what they’re doing! As Kirsty couldn’t even be bothered to get a job for most of this year. I’d like to be wrong though.

I wish I could’ve stayed home longer to save but I decided to rent because I didn’t want to spend my 20s living at home. Now I’m renting and saving for a mortgage. They could at least be doing that. I have friends who are a couple living in London who don’t earn fantastic wages but are renting still managing to save for a deposit in small ways. They could be doing this but they’d clearly rather be babied!

there’s absolutely no shame in still living at home but Kirsty seems to have absolutely no drive to actually get her own place and be an adult.

that’s fantastic you managed to get on the ladder so early! Is that in London? Now you need a bare minimum £20,000 deposit for a flat (less if they’re doing 5% mortgages) and doing that by 19/21 where Kirsty lives in unachievable without help, in my opinion. But I agree, if she started early she could’ve done it by now.

personally, im gonna be 35 by the time I’ve reached my deposit goal and I won’t feel any shame in it being into my 30s I’m a single person living alone renting and I worked hard to rent and save 😃

I wish I started earlier like you did though and I can’t believe Kirsty doesn’t have that drive and that she’s not further in a career or job at her age.
It’s hard work to save up. Some people can buy houses 18 & that’s bloody brilliant but others like me are closer to late 20s and feel like I can never get close to it.

Things pop up, savings have to be used elsewhere etc. And most people do need to pay board to who they live with so it’s not like we’re sat at home on piles of cash!!!!

I don’t rent as most houses are like crack dens Close to me but charged as if there palaces & I don’t want to pay 3/4 wages to live in somewhere that ain’t mine. I might be closer to mid 30’s before I can get a deposit especially at this given time with Covid.
Most banks still only allowing 15-20 percent deposits.

I’ve worked since 16, spent most my money on travelling so if I’m ‘pathetic’ to some well so what, Even if you have everything people will always judge. I work with people in their 40s who also still can’t afford to buy on their own.

It’s not always a black and white area there’s plenty grey in between.

mind I don’t have my parents or partners parents making my dinner. Also why she kept her job secret but revealed about working as dentist receptionist or something hahaha

• Heart
Reactions: 12
It’s hard work to save up. Some people can buy houses 18 & that’s bloody brilliant but others like me are closer to late 20s and feel like I can never get close to it.

Things pop up, savings have to be used elsewhere etc. And most people do need to pay board to who they live with so it’s not like we’re sat at home on piles of cash!!!!

I don’t rent as most houses are like crack dens Close to me but charged as if there palaces & I don’t want to pay 3/4 wages to live in somewhere that ain’t mine. I might be closer to mid 30’s before I can get a deposit especially at this given time with Covid.
Most banks still only allowing 15-20 percent deposits.

I’ve worked since 16, spent most my money on travelling so if I’m ‘pathetic’ to some well so what, Even if you have everything people will always judge. I work with people in their 40s who also still can’t afford to buy on their own.

It’s not always a black and white area there’s plenty grey in between.

mind I don’t have my parents or partners parents making my dinner. Also why she kept her job secret but revealed about working as dentist receptionist or something hahaha
Completed agree with this! I’m 26, live at home with my parents. My boyfriend moved into my family home during the first lockdown so we didn’t have to spend 4.5months apart. He pays my parents rent, as do I. We cook and clean for ourselves. We’re saving for a mortgage but I’m self employed, I haven’t been self employed long enough to have received any furlough or government grants or anything along those lines which has massively impacted the amount of money I’ve been able to save for the last 8 months. First lockdown I got a job at a crisp factory to keep on top of my bills.
I spent my younger years going out on the weekends and going on holidays, which of corse now I’m older and wiser I realise I should’ve been saving but I don’t regret a single second of any of it!
As for renting and saving for a mortgage why would you waste valuable money renting when you’re trying to save? It’s hard enough as it is to save up and pay bills without adding £1000+ a month on top of that! 🥴
Kirsty has a lot to learn, at her age you’d think she’d be a bit more in the know, but its entertaining to watch 🤣

Reactions: 9
That pasta dish Penfold had made her is the best looking dish of food ever to have graced her page

• Haha
I do actually agree with you here.
Kirsty has a good life at home with Racist Trace and Daddy D so why would she move out.

she seems quite a needy person so what’s the point in paying out rent to live in a one bed room flat or a studio when she would probably spend every evening and weekend back at mummy and daddies.

it’s not like she had any mates to move out with and flat share, when she was working she was out all day and at the gym so was not at home much.
One things for sure she will have a big shock when she finally does move out no nice holidays to the premier inn no coffees no Lego
How will they cope.

Well done to @Rosiejones100 for the thread title
Full suggestion was : "Found a man keeping it quiet. Now I've got him it's bye bye to the diet" with 28 likes. Lifetime supply of dare products for you 🥳

TLDR:

Kirsty has a boyfriend, tattle have named him penfold and they're #models
Kirsty has a new top secret job
She still hates stuffing and gravy but eats this at every opportunity
We haven't seen any dodgy workouts for a while
Kirsty is fatter than ever

Please add everything I've missed
Still get a little thrill that I was picked 😂😂not got my DaRe yet so no life 🤷🏼‍♀️

As for renting and saving for a mortgage why would you waste valuable money renting when you’re trying to save? It’s hard enough as it is to save up and pay bills without adding £1000+ a month on top of that! 🥴
having a roof over your head as an independant person is definitely not a waste of money. Of course it’s hard to save and not everyone can do it. I didn’t mean to sound so blasé about it tbh, I’ve had my own struggles. If I could live at home again to save more money I would but I’d also argue with my parents too much so I definitely don’t see renting as a waste. Plus I live in an area I could never afford to buy in!

I really don’t blame people for staying at home and saving as long as they can, but I have just have a special annoyance for Kirsty since she seems to just coast through life 😂 I find it fascinating that she doesn’t seem to be striving to be living her own life

Reactions: 3
She is looking rather slim today 👀

I wonder if staying with handsomes (reminds me of hunches dog but whatever) she will get better eating habits as she probably won't sit there binge eating in front of everyone? She could probably get herself into some great habits and actually lose weight!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.