Keepingupwithkirstylea #12 Found a man keeping it quiet. Now I've got him it's bye to diet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everything in her ‘5 year plan’ Involves him, house , marriage baby, nothing about herself, her career. He’s stuck now. But they both seem flipping odd so 😏
It’s actually quite terrifying 😂 She needs to be careful just as much as he does, I’m sure he’s a nice guy etc but some people can keep their red flags under wraps for a good while before they let them slip out. Unlike Kirsty who just displays them all at once 😅 he doesn’t seem bothered though so I guess there really is someone for everyone...rather him than anyone I know! If my brother brought her home the alarm bells would be ringing for me.

Reactions: 4
I’m glad my brother is gay so there would be no chance of him bringing her home 😂😂

Imagine how there House would be- I bet they would have their parents on a rota to tidy up

• Haha
How the flying duck does she know she wants to be married to him, have kids with him etc within three months of knowing each other? They've been together five minutes. Also, you may think it but why broadcast all those plans to your followers? Most people would run if their boyfriend/girlfriend announced that on a public Instagram after a small period of time. They're still in the honeymoon stage.

Ok I know sometimes some people just know, but I have a feeling she's just grabbed the first man that's come along as she's desperate for marriage etc.

Reactions: 11
2 hours ago, not even midday by my watch and she was having ‘lunch/dinner’ all 800 calories of it 😂 imagine looking at her bio seeing weightloss account then a pic of a lion chocolate bar ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 6
2 hours ago, not even midday by my watch and she was having ‘lunch/dinner’ all 800 calories of it 😂 imagine looking at her bio seeing weightloss account then a pic of a lion chocolate bar ffs
She has put those chicken bits in the duck noodle pot 🤮🤮

Reactions: 2
It’s actually quite terrifying 😂 She needs to be careful just as much as he does, I’m sure he’s a nice guy etc but some people can keep their red flags under wraps for a good while before they let them slip out. Unlike Kirsty who just displays them all at once 😅 he doesn’t seem bothered though so I guess there really is someone for everyone...rather him than anyone I know! If my brother brought her home the alarm bells would be ringing for me.
I really hope it works out for them as they seem very well suited.
However at the moment they have no distractions he seems to have hobbies and actual mates where as her life revolves around him.
The real test will be when life gets back to normal.

@Noone1234567 your back not seen you since the 💍gate and penfold went public

• Haha
if her aunt is so good at hypnotherapy, why has Kirsty not used her to lose weight, and if she has, why is she not now a size 12 😹

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I really hope it works out for them as they seem very well suited.
However at the moment they have no distractions he seems to have hobbies and actual mates where as her life revolves around him.
The real test will be when life gets back to normal.

@Noone1234567 your back not seen you since the 💍gate and penfold went public
What do you mean? What is 💍 gate and penfold? I’m not kirsty if that’s what you’re implying

Why is she eating those cereal boxes at home?! Surely the whole point is that you can eat them anywhere....what a wasteful use of packaging!! Utter moron.

Reactions: 1
Why is she eating those cereal boxes at home?! Surely the whole point is that you can eat them anywhere....what a wasteful use of packaging!! Utter moron.
She’s eating them at work I’ve figured out the white table is at work 😉

Reactions: 3
She’s eating them at work I’ve figured out the white table is at work 😉
Most London workplaces have a kitchen, bowls and provide milk. Should could just keep a normal box there. It is so wasteful! I reckon it is because she cant weigh how much is going in the bowl at work.

Reactions: 1
Most London workplaces have a kitchen, bowls and provide milk. Should could just keep a normal box there. It is so wasteful! I reckon it is because she cant weigh how much is going in the bowl at work.
Yeh not disputing that.

As if she’s got the mother in law making her lunches already. She’s so f’ing lazy!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.