Keepingupwithkirstylea #12 Found a man keeping it quiet. Now I've got him it's bye to diet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm really surprised nobody has reported crusty for moving in with penfold tbh! She should not have done that. She isn't entitled to form a support bubble and neither is he (they are not single adult households) she shouldn't even be seeing him at this present moment in time, never mind moving in with him for lock down...

Reactions: 4
I'm really surprised nobody has reported crusty for moving in with penfold tbh! She should not have done that. She isn't entitled to form a support bubble and neither is he (they are not single adult households) she shouldn't even be seeing him at this present moment in time, never mind moving in with him for lock down...
She moved in before the lockdown restrictions
The deputy chief medical officer, Dr Jenny Harries, warned that couples could pass on the virus if they continue to visit each other at their individual homes.

She suggested couples "test" their relationship and move in together while the lockdown restrictions are in place.

Reactions: 2
Are you sure it’s not allowed to move in as long as she stays there for the duration and doesn’t go back to her parents? She did go from day one. A support bubble doesn’t mean you move in it just means you visit another household.

Reactions: 1
I thought it was only encouraged during the first lock down. Social bubbles were not allowed to change from 14th September....I could be mistaken..... Either way I'm interested in how this will play out down the line 😊

Tried to edit my post but too late lol she didn't jsut move in with him though did she? She moved in with the whole family....

Tried to edit my post but too late lol she didn't jsut move in with him though did she? She moved in with the whole family....
lol I think that’s still allowed to be honest but I haven’t read the rules on moving in with someone. Why would you have need to change bubbles in September anyway we wasn’t in lockdown then?

lol I think that’s still allowed to be honest but I haven’t read the rules on moving in with someone. Why would you have need to change bubbles in September anyway we wasn’t in lockdown then?
No idea, it's just what I read 😊

Reactions: 1
I do think they did the right thing but I wonder who initiated it.

Reactions: 3
I do think they did the right thing but I wonder who initiated it.
Her i reckon.

Like today....apparently she offered to make lunch but he likes doing it....so she let him do his thing.

Course he will prep lunch......he doesn't want your cooking Kirsty

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If I'd moved in with my boyfriend I wouldn't want to move back out after lock down as I'd miss him. I wonder if they might get a place of their own?

Reactions: 4
Her i reckon.

Like today....apparently she offered to make lunch but he likes doing it....so she let him do his thing.

I can literally just imagine her lying around doing nothing while he cooks and runs around after her

I can literally just imagine her lying around doing nothing while he cooks and runs around after her
At the moment she’s a guest in his family home but if the lock down carry’s on wonder if she will pull her weight to be fair I wouldn’t want her cooking for me

Her i reckon.

I was thinking this too.
Since she’s moved in with him and his tribe her food from what we see does look more appealing.
Also does Penfold not own trousers as always in shorts

I was thinking this too.
Since she’s moved in with him and his tribe her food from what we see does look more appealing.
Also does Penfold not own trousers as always in shorts
That’s cause she’s buying it from co op
I see penfolds insta is now plastered with the live of his life

LEGO

Kirsty you will never be able to compete

• Haha
Urghhh she’s so smug and likeable no wonder she has no real friends.

I really want to like her but can’t bare the smug looks to camera all the time she makes my skin itch it’s so creepy.

looks like DDD is all ready starting to get bored noticed an eye roll today 🙄

“Bought by me, made by my handsome” - why the duck did she have to write that? All of the rage for her today for some reason!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.