Keepingupwithkirstylea #12 Found a man keeping it quiet. Now I've got him it's bye to diet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some ones been catching up on here. Hello 👋🏽 Thirsty.
Bernie said stop leaving brown sharks in her loo
Erm hi .. I’m not kirsty but I’m not gonna bash a guy I don’t know, if he’s that disliked maybe give him his own thread .. My son loves Lego .. my dad who was in his 80s would spend hours with my child with Lego so maybe I’m nostalgic.

I can’t believe how bitchy ppl are on here 🤣🤣🤣🤣 proper triggered some of u .. I bet the little hungry birds are grateful to him

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Erm hi .. I’m not kirsty but I’m not gonna bash a guy I don’t know, if he’s that disliked maybe give him his own thread .. My son loves Lego .. my dad who was in his 80s would spend hours with my child with Lego so maybe I’m nostalgic.

I can’t believe how bitchy ppl are on here 🤣🤣🤣🤣 proper triggered some of u .. I bet the little hungry birds are grateful to him
I didn’t mean you where Kirsty.
You said you wished she would do her stories again.
Then we had stories again from her.

I’m pretty sure we all have worked out which tattler is Kirsty.

• Heart
Reactions: 2

Oh dammit I haven’t! 😹 I need a clue

• Haha
Reactions: 7

No I haven’t worked it out either , I thought u was having a dig at me 😫

No I haven’t worked it out either , I thought u was having a dig at me 😫
No not at all.
Wonder if we will get a Sunday night chubby mound shot.
We may even get penfold in his pants too,
Or him standing behind her looking lovingly into in mirror one eye on his Lego

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Surprised no one asked her how the diet is going 😆 Or maybe she chose not to answer!
I did! I asked how much weight she has lost this year. Instant block 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

No not at all.
Wonder if we will get a Sunday night chubby mound shot.
We may even get penfold in his pants too,
Or him standing behind her looking lovingly into in mirror one eye on his Lego
You crack me up 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I love the way she says she’s keeping her new job private. Her Insta is public and she drip feeds info every day. The train station, the road she walks down, her local Starbucks, the old lift she uses, and today she’s revealed it’s a dental practice. It’s like a jigsaw puzzle and bit by bit these attention hungry social media addicts reveal everything about themselves so nothing is private at all!

Penfold should ebay his Lego, put it towards a deposit for his own place. Lego is worth quite a lot. Come on Daniel, time to part with the toys and leave mummy and daddy 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Don’t get why she says in two of the posts she’s working at a dental practice then in another one she says keeping it private? No offence but she’s hardly gonna be the flipping dentist is she, doesn’t take a genius to workout what she’s doing. Also poor bloke, he’s just trying to watch some sports and she’s bugging him doing those damned stories.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Will living together for a month make them stronger or be awful for them, do you think? I'd say it was great for 2 days now he's dying for space.

Reactions: 2
Did they start going out in mid July? Or is she counting their relationship as the moment she said ‘hey’ to him. Honestly can’t even watch it. So so cringeeeee the double act and ‘keeping it private’ and ‘getting loads of exercise 😉’ embarrassing, you’re in your fellas mums spare room 😭🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 5
They are definitely trolling us! 😂View attachment 304279
She’s the boss there, it’s so obvious. “Penfold!!! Come up behind me and hug me”. “Ok babe” .....

Eww that carpet 🤢
Dirty house 🤮

Their pairing reminds me of the film stepbrothers. Just when you think there’s only one ‘unique & special’ person- they meet their match!!
Bet both sets of parents are slightly peeing their pants with excitement- finally getting rid of their giant babies 🤣🤣 wouldn’t be surprised if they didn’t give them both a cash injection for the deposit 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Hahahahahahahahaha spot on! Lolling. Both sets of parents are probably absolutely delighted that at long last getting rid of them is on the horizon. Daddy Dowling might have to dig deep and fork out for a deposit but I’m sure it’s worth it. I was going to say that I suspect Trace and DeNiro are naked in their hot tub getting pissed and whooping at the joy of not being filmed constantly for Instagram ... but then I remember they have another morbidly obese old baby at home still too!! Poor pair 😆

I wonder what Bernie thinks of the Instagram obsession? She’s following Gigantor, which is why she has toned everything down. She’s talking more softly and trying to be sweet .... she knows future mother in law is lurking 👀

Love the skin YOUR in Kirst .... because this weight loss thing isn’t working out for you.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Marriage and kids talk a few months in huggggge bunny boiler she’s the type to stop using contraception on the sly this guy needs to run while he still can I don’t think he’s mentally strong enough to deal with her

Everything in her ‘5 year plan’ Involves him, house , marriage baby, nothing about herself, her career. He’s stuck now. But they both seem flipping odd so 😏

Everything in her ‘5 year plan’ Involves him, house , marriage baby, nothing about herself, her career. He’s stuck now. But they both seem flipping odd so 😏
Exactly! She might wanna include getting to a healthy bmi before all of that.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.