Keepingupwithkirstylea #12 Found a man keeping it quiet. Now I've got him it's bye to diet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is looking rather slim today πŸ‘€

I wonder if staying with handsomes (reminds me of hunches dog but whatever) she will get better eating habits as she probably won't sit there binge eating in front of everyone? She could probably get herself into some great habits and actually lose weight!
Oh it could be the fact that she has twisted her body behind herself to give the impression of a slimmer figure. If she stood normally I wonder if she would look so slim?

Reactions: 3
Oh yeah I get that. My after thoughts were completely separate to her looking slim as we all know she's a body contortionist πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Remember that Kirsty cannot hold down a job regularly. Also, why would she move out when Trace and DeNiro pay her Sky, Disney+,phone bill, electricity, gas and not to mention....THE TAKEAWAYS!!!

She is proper on the "i love you my handsome" everyday now.....shes falling deeper and deeper. Doesn't mention her family or psychic auntie much anymore....they have all been tossed away like a Frisbee.

At least Penfold tries to cook......I'll give him that.

Reactions: 9
She is looking rather slim today πŸ‘€

I wonder if staying with handsomes (reminds me of hunches dog but whatever) she will get better eating habits as she probably won't sit there binge eating in front of everyone? She could probably get herself into some great habits and actually lose weight!
She wasn’t two days ago πŸ˜‚ she’s sussed the angles for his mirror now

Reactions: 2
I think she’s played a blinder lockdown in November with handsome paves the way to lockdown part 2 at racist trace and daddy d for December it’s only fair.
Christmas at the Dowlings que head wobbling singing and lots of alcohol can’t wait

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Remember that Kirsty cannot hold down a job regularly. Also, why would she move out when Trace and DeNiro pay her Sky, Disney+,phone bill, electricity, gas and not to mention....THE TAKEAWAYS!!!

She is proper on the "i love you my handsome" everyday now.....shes falling deeper and deeper. Doesn't mention her family or psychic auntie much anymore....they have all been tossed away like a Frisbee.

At least Penfold tries to cook......I'll give him that.
I wonder what penners works as ?

Reactions: 1
Incorrect beardy, not a model but his bio claimed he'd like to be a wildlife photograph. Not a photographer πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Mayber he meant wildlife photographer and Thirsty ticks that box!
Perhaps his mummy pops him back into his photo frame each evening after a long day playing legos πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I was wondering if he knows about Tattle!
He knows. I sent him the link when they first started talking, just to warn him of what he was getting himself into. I was promptly blocked:ROFLMAO: So unless she’s had access of his insta since the beginning then he knows.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
He knows. I sent him the link when they first started talking, just to warn him of what he was getting himself into. I was promptly blocked:ROFLMAO: So unless she’s had access of his insta since the beginning then he knows.
absolutely genius. he definitely walks among us!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.