Keepingupwithkirstylea #12 Found a man keeping it quiet. Now I've got him it's bye to diet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How are they not taking the piss?! I refuse to believe it.
Maybe! Enough people have pointed out to her that she’s using the wrong your all the time and she still does it ...

This morning’s photo to 22k nearly all complete strangers and her mother in law to be, Bernie.

See through surgical compression bra
Nipples visible and facing the floor
Chubby mound

WHY?????????

First pic is August 2020 and second pic is October 2020. Weight gain very visible.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Whhhhyyyy would you want 22k people to see your nips and colossal flaps on a Monday morning?! Well any time to be honest, but it’s put me off my breakfast 🤢🤮

You can clearly see she’s gaining weight in today’s pic. You need a calorie deficit for weight loss Kirsty, not a positivity quote 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I bet her boyfriend, his family and friends are just delighted to see her mould over their cornflakes this morning

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I just find it laughable that she was all about body confidence yet she clearly did it all until she found a man!!!
Full of tit
You can see she has gained weight in today’s pic

Reactions: 6
Those bras start at £38
They are designed for comfort post surgery, do you think the person who gave it her is actually trolling her? Or trying to get some of her followers to get surgery from them?
4 dates and they are saving .....

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.