Keepingupwithkirstylea #12 Found a man keeping it quiet. Now I've got him it's bye to diet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those bras start at £38
They are designed for comfort post surgery, do you think the person who gave it her is actually trolling her? Or trying to get some of her followers to get surgery from them?
4 dates and they are saving .....
4 dates and an overnight stay in a premier inn. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Just here for the chubby mound comments 🍿🤣
Also, why's she even bothering to post calories on her meals? It's only ever lunch now and she's not posted food since Friday

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Also, why's she even bothering to post calories on her meals? It's only ever lunch now and she's not posted food since Friday
I’d love to know how many tuppawears she takes in 🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
Her mound looks like a double cheeseburger if that counts.

• Haha
  • Sick
She says she was measured??? Then Jamie needs the sack because those bras are not her size! Poorly fitted, zero support for what she needs. These are post surgery compression garments not everyday wear!
When was she measured though ? 20 years ago ? Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
omg no wonder her shakes are so high in calories! Who the hell uses blue top esp when they are ment to be on a diet 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
omg no wonder her shakes are so high in calories! Who the hell uses blue top esp when they are ment to be on a diet 🤦🏼‍♀️
It's actually as if she's trying to gain weight half the time not loose it. I don't know anyone that needs a full meal and a shake it's madness unless you're hardcore in the gym or doing a very active job maybe, which she's not

Reactions: 7
It's giving me the rage that she's already sounding weary and annoyed about getting up for work and it not being the weekend yet when it's only about her third week in the new job.

It's giving me the rage that she's already sounding weary and annoyed about getting up for work and it not being the weekend yet when it's only about her third week in the new job.
Exactly!!!! Bloody month at her first job all this year and moaning on like she’s been there forever. Jesus wept.
She’s so bleeping annoying no wonder she’s got no mates

Reactions: 6
considering she was up at 5am every day during lockdown to do pointless work outs 😂

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.