Keepingupwithkirstylea #12 Found a man keeping it quiet. Now I've got him it's bye to diet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I came here to talk about the ill fitting bra and you all beat me to it and didn't disappoint šŸ¤£ so she was measured for it and that's how it fits!? Of course it's totm and that's why she's overhanging šŸ™„ they're post surgery bras.. meaning they need to be super supportive and tight fitting, but she's not had surgery!!? šŸ˜… however it beats all her other ill fitting bras lol. I can't keep up with this girl anymore lol she's so boring now too! Looks like she's put on at least a stone, she may as well stop posting lol I think they healthy lunch is just to brag to people at work that she's on a diet and some big influencer, then eats tit the rest of the day because it's all she posts.
I've been on her for months to get a decent bra. Kirsty listen to me. Take that monstrosity off. I won't even mention the terrible colour range. Natural or black. What about other skin tones ? Anyway I digress BUY A BRA THAT FIT YOU!

I've been on her for months to get a decent bra. Kirsty listen to me. Take that monstrosity off. I won't even mention the terrible colour range. Natural or black. What about other skin tones ? Anyway I digress BUY A BRA THAT FITS YOU!

Reactions: 3
Wow from that side pic sheā€™s breathing in and has compressions on but no hiding that weight gain!!!! All about her deceiving angles!!!! Boob overspill is gross

Reactions: 3
This!! It literally proves she's just about freebies, doesn't matter what it is or if it fits or not... šŸ™ˆ So in the last 12 hours, she's promoted gifted cakes and compression garments to smooth out a silhouette... Does she not see the irony in that?!

Can't wait until she is using her before pictures as after pictures the way she's going šŸ˜‚ but is still trying to be a weight loss account šŸ¤”šŸ¤„
Sheā€™s already doing that she posted a pic of her wearing that weird gifted dress whereā€™s she 8ft tall with tiny head as a before pic when it was about a month ago

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her mirror as well makes her look slimmer than she is. A twist here and a turn there no wonder sheā€™s posting she looks about her 2 stone lighter than she is. But you can tell by her stories and also the fact she used the slimmer dress as a before šŸ¤£ see thing is Kirsty love to be a good liar you need a good memory

Reactions: 8
Just scrolled through all the pictures with that special bra - the white one is so see through šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢ nips on show

Reactions: 2
Her mirror as well makes her look slimmer than she is. A twist here and a turn there no wonder sheā€™s posting she looks about her 2 stone lighter than she is. But you can tell by her stories and also the fact she used the slimmer dress as a before šŸ¤£ see thing is Kirsty love to be a good liar you need a good memory
Yeah itā€™s that mirror on the door of the wardrobe šŸ’Æ

Reactions: 1
Sheā€™s definitely a bit ā€œspecialā€ isnā€™t she? No other explanation for her obsessively consistent Instagram bullshit. Zero weightloss yet she still posts comparison photos. Just give it the duck up Kirsty.

So, today Kirsty, who runs a weightloss motivation account didnā€™t have any breakfast.

When she got to work she inhaled a cupcake.

Then out came a white bread sandwich, a bag of crisps, a four fingered Kitkat and a Pepsi.

Diet is going well then eh Kirst?
Sheā€™s completely filled herself up with sugar .... she will plummet later and then need more sugar ...

Clueless. Obese. Narcissist.

If you stopped living on tit Kirsty you wouldnā€™t need to pack your mounds of fat into surgical compression garments.

I need to lose weight too.
So I donā€™t touch cupcakes or white bread.
Iā€™d also be bleeping insulted if someone offered me surgical compression garments šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My god that lunch! Itā€™s like a kid has made it themselves! Thereā€™s nout wrong with having a sandwich now and then but at least make it a nice brown bread if youā€™re supposed to be eating healthy and skip the bloody sodas and extra snacks! If sheā€™s done with loosing weight and has settled for being overweight thatā€™s her business but stop pretending to be a weight loss account and remove it from your bio!

Reactions: 6
Sheā€™s definitely a bit ā€œspecialā€ isnā€™t she? No other explanation for her obsessively consistent Instagram bullshit. Zero weightloss yet she still posts comparison photos. Just give it the duck up Kirsty.

So, today Kirsty, who runs a weightloss motivation account didnā€™t have any breakfast.

When she got to work she inhaled a cupcake.

Then out came a white bread sandwich, a bag of crisps, a four fingered Kitkat and a Pepsi.

Diet is going well then eh Kirst?
Sheā€™s completely filled herself up with sugar .... she will plummet later and then need more sugar ...

Clueless. Obese. Narcissist.

If you stopped living on tit Kirsty you wouldnā€™t need to pack your mounds of fat into surgical compression garments.

I need to lose weight too.
So I donā€™t touch cupcakes or white bread.
Iā€™d also be bleeping insulted if someone offered me surgical compression garments šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Her page is a joke, she is losing followers daily.

Reactions: 5
If you are calorie counting - you would know how many calories are in your sandwich.... Unless mummy made it for her.

Reactions: 6
I honestly donā€™t know how or why she has so many followers, like I mean specifically the ones who keep sucking up to her. Itā€™s bewildering.

It's so obvious she's breaking rules to see Penners I do t live that far. I may whiz round and see if the Kia is parked up. He has been banned by the boss (our kirst) from posting anything at all. It's just odd

• Haha
I'd love to see their what's app log to eachother. I'd say we'd absolutely die laughing. That's how to get rid of the trolls Thirsty, send us your what's app screenshots and the laughing will kill us off.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.