Keepingupwithkirstylea #12 Found a man keeping it quiet. Now I've got him it's bye to diet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd love to see their what's app log to eachother. I'd say we'd absolutely die laughing. That's how to get rid of the trolls Thirsty, send us your what's app screenshots and the laughing will kill us off.
Hi howโ€™s youre day?
Ok but missing u
Miss u 2 babe
Miss isle of white
Me too babe
Miss u more tho ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
Love u babe
Love u too mahansum x
Wot u doing?
Eating my sandwich u?
Drinking my purdeys
Miss u
Miss u

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Hi howโ€™s youre day?
Ok but missing u
Miss u 2 babe
Miss isle of white
Me too babe
Miss u more tho ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
Love u babe
Love u too mahansum x
Wot u doing?
Eating my sandwich u?
Drinking my purdeys
Miss u
Miss u
Hi hansums how's you this morning
Hi my baeutiful futre wife that I've known less than too weeks ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It's so obvious she's breaking rules to see Penners I do t live that far. I may whiz round and see if the Kia is parked up. He has been banned by the boss (our kirst) from posting anything at all. It's just odd
OH PLEASE DO!!!!!

Hi howโ€™s youre day?
Ok but missing u
Miss u 2 babe
Miss isle of white
Me too babe
Miss u more tho ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
Love u babe
Love u too mahansum x
Wot u doing?
Eating my sandwich u?
Drinking my purdeys
Miss u
Miss u
Love u babe
Love you TO
YOUR so handsome
Thanks babe. My head is cold today
Wear a hat babe and love the skin YOUR in
Missing the Isle of WHITE
Me TO. Letโ€™s plan new adventures. #togetherforever
YOUR so cute
Hooray itโ€™s lunch. What you having?
Mum made me a box so I donโ€™t NO yet #WOW. You?
Not that hungry my handsome. Iโ€™ve had a cupcake so Iโ€™ll just have a white bread sandwich, some crisps, a 4 finger kitkat and some pop. I want that SO!
YOUR the best
No YOUR the best

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It's so obvious she's breaking rules to see Penners I do t live that far. I may whiz round and see if the Kia is parked up. He has been banned by the boss (our kirst) from posting anything at all. It's just odd
ohhh where do you live? Iโ€™m by Purley :)

Reactions: 1
Her mirror as well makes her look slimmer than she is. A twist here and a turn there no wonder sheโ€™s posting she looks about her 2 stone lighter than she is. But you can tell by her stories and also the fact she used the slimmer dress as a before ๐Ÿคฃ see thing is Kirsty love to be a good liar you need a good memory
That always baffled me to how she looked slimmer, just goes to show you need to work the angles.

Reactions: 5
Iโ€™ve grassed..... duck her, duck the racists , duck Penfold...... duck the IOW
duck your vitamin shots, duck your skinny syrup ......and shove your gifted brownies up your chubby mound

The Covid police are on their way ........ enjoy your fine

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Iโ€™ve grassed..... duck her, duck the racists , duck Penfold...... duck the IOW
duck your vitamin shots, duck your skinny syrup ......and shove your gifted brownies up your chubby mound

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Really?!? What has she actually done? I know her radio silence is because she will be with him but what do you know?????

Reactions: 2
Really?!? What has she actually done? I know her radio silence is because she will be with him but what do you know?????

Kirsty is in an area where they canโ€™t meet other households indoors, so itโ€™s quite apparent she is breaking Covid rules

However she bleated all lockdown about not breaking rules, and how others need to follow them, yet now.... she is doing as she pleases...

Unless they are just sitting outdoors all weekend... ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿ˜‚

Kirsty is in an area where they canโ€™t meet other households indoors, so itโ€™s quite apparent she is breaking Covid rules

However she bleated all lockdown about not breaking rules, and how others need to follow them, yet now.... she is doing as she pleases...

If she wasnโ€™t breaking the rules she would definitely be posting about what a saint she is for not breaking the rules.

so she is definitely breaking the rules

But do you have actual proof?
I agree her radio silence of a weekend is very suspicious especially from someone who tends to post at least 29 times a day normally.

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Sorry but how did you grass on her? โ€˜ yeah she hasnโ€™t posted on Instagram as much, so sheโ€™s clearly breaking rulesโ€™ ๐Ÿ™„ as if they have the time to go and investigate that ๐Ÿ˜ซ

Reactions: 4
Oh dear lordy ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Can you read what I wrote? I said the โ€œCovid Policeโ€

Yes I have actually wasted my time and the time of the police to grass up a stupid, selfish, lying,racist, twit...

Give over- it was a joke, just like she is.

Dont worry though , if I were to actually grass Iโ€™d make sure I run all the evidence past you first ๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Been with her handsome all weekend but now home for roast dinner cooked by Racist Trace.

Orders Penfold to tag her in a pic to throw people off the scent....

Reactions: 3
Been with her handsome all weekend but now home for roast dinner cooked by Racist Trace.

Orders Penfold to tag her in a pic to throw people off the scent....
What was with the music on that picture of him ๐Ÿคฃ the pair of them are unreal

duck me, Penfold doesnโ€™t know the difference between YOUR and YOUโ€™RE either. Thick as mince the pair of them. The typos on his posts! Heโ€™s been PRATICING again ....

Reactions: 2
Youโ€™re supposed to be saving!!!!!! They already saving for a place are they ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
I would actually want the ground to swallow me whole if a boyfriend had wrote that on an Instagram post about me.
Their relationship is weirdly juvenile.
I can't stop watching though....

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.