Keepingupwithkirstylea #12 Found a man keeping it quiet. Now I've got him it's bye to diet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry, I’m not understanding why you would wear a post-surgery bra if you haven’t actually had any surgery? Especially considering it doesn’t even fit, she’s got boob overhang.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Jesus compression garments 🤦🏻‍♀️ Desperate times hun 🤨🤨

Do we think she’s not hungry this morning because she’s eaten that whole box of cakes 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
bleeping hell, that bra 🙈 once again another great advertisement for a product! Why would you post that picture when the bra is clearly too small!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
As you can see, Kirsty is absolutely THRILLED to be working with @lipoelastic 😊🤪
It’s such a strange thing to advertise to your following? “Hi guys I’ve been very poorly fitted for one of those post surgery garments designed to help your tits heal from surgery but I’m just wearing them because I love taking pics of myself in free stuff for the gram” Wtf.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I came here to talk about the ill fitting bra and you all beat me to it and didn't disappoint 🤣 so she was measured for it and that's how it fits!? Of course it's totm and that's why she's overhanging 🙄 they're post surgery bras.. meaning they need to be super supportive and tight fitting, but she's not had surgery!!? 😅 however it beats all her other ill fitting bras lol. I can't keep up with this girl anymore lol she's so boring now too! Looks like she's put on at least a stone, she may as well stop posting lol I think they healthy lunch is just to brag to people at work that she's on a diet and some big influencer, then eats tit the rest of the day because it's all she posts.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She says she was measured??? Then Jamie needs the sack because those bras are not her size! Poorly fitted, zero support for what she needs. These are post surgery compression garments not everyday wear!

As you can see, Kirsty is absolutely THRILLED to be working with @lipoelastic 😊🤪
😂
I think that's meant to be a sultry insta pout. When in fact it looks like she's in a local newspaper story about finding a dead mouse in her takeaway box, proper compo face!

• Haha
😂
I think that's meant to be a sultry insta pout. When in fact it looks like she's in a local newspaper story about finding a dead mouse in her takeaway box, proper compo face!
😭😭😭😭😭
This is hilarious 🤣
She’s probably trying to show Penfold what he’s missing

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Weightloss is going well. ✌🏼
I have seen it all now ....... bleeping compression garments 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Weightloss is going well. ✌🏼
WHY has she posted this publicly on the internet? She looks utterly ridiculous. So funny 😆

“If YOUR wanting to wear a nice outfit and making sure YOUR feeling good ..........”

Oh FFS Kirstie, learn basic English grammar

Jesus compression garments 🤦🏻‍♀️ Desperate times hun 🤨🤨

Do we think she’s not hungry this morning because she’s eaten that whole box of cakes 😂😂😂
All she has shown is she’s packing those pounds on ..... a good stone on since Penfold came on the scene. Enjoy your free bakes Kirsty love, get them down you lass x

It kills me that she gets gifted so many cakes and sweets when she’s meant to be a weightloss account!
Id decline them! When you’re serious about losing weight you wouldn’t want them in the house. I would politely ask the company to give them to a key worker.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
“Body positive” but promotes compression garments to smooth her silhouette. duck offffffffff. She’d sell her soul for a freebie

• Haha
WTF??? The support bra?????? This doesn't fit kirsty......didnt you look in the mirror before posting it?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
“Body positive” but promotes compression garments to smooth her silhouette. duck offffffffff. She’d sell her soul for a freebie
This!! It literally proves she's just about freebies, doesn't matter what it is or if it fits or not... 🙈 So in the last 12 hours, she's promoted gifted cakes and compression garments to smooth out a silhouette... Does she not see the irony in that?!

Can't wait until she is using her before pictures as after pictures the way she's going 😂 but is still trying to be a weight loss account 🤔🤥

Reactions: 8
All Spanx stuff does is push all the fat up under your chin ........ hence her ginormous overspill 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So then Tattlers, I’m going on a date tonight (a pretend one) ... I’m feeling all sexy .. I’m going to wear a black dress and underneath some surgical compression garments ... I can’t wait for my man to find them later, I think they’ll take the passion to a whole new level 🐋

The hygiene opening at the crotch is going to really turn him on, I just know it 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Ok so I can’t understand her calories? Iv had for lunch left over chicken stir fry with rice and my portion looked bigger then Kirsty’s yet mine equaled 389 🤔 also why do all her meals always equal whole numbers 🤷🏼‍♀️ her roast was less calories then that!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.