Keepingupwithkirstylea #12 Found a man keeping it quiet. Now I've got him it's bye to diet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s staying with Penfold for the month as just uploaded on her stories

• Wow
Reactions: 2
And of course she has to share her private and personal life information to 22,000 strangers on the internet. Absolute bellend.

Reactions: 5
Well this will make or break them. Just hope he's not a drinker cos we all know what thirsty is like when she's had a few, not that she really drinks or anything pmsl

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ohhh this will be comedy gold that’s our lockdown viewing sorted I bet there is a proposal at the end of this.

eww there flushed faces made me feel a bit sick.

• Sick
More proof it’s all about the mirror illusions! She an absolute unit 😂
Penfold’s mirror showing her real size lol

That Asda dress is revolting 🤮

£16 and goes up to a size 24 😂
Her no double chin to double chin. It’s come out of hiding.
I had a mirror like this and it was perfect for this illusion. Glad I got rid tbf no point in pretending online you look slimmer Cos when people see you in public it’s shock horror.

Reactions: 4
She looks like she has gained 3 stone in his mirror!!!!
She reckons she needs a size smaller in that dress... even Penfold told her she would not be able to sit down in a smaller size!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Penfold shags like Will out of the inbeweeners: pass it on.

Plus Kirsty: that dress would have spilt open on the tube hun in the 22. Stick to the 24.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She reckons she needs a size smaller in that dress... even Penfold told her she would not be able to sit down in a smaller size!
I came on here to say that!

Also... second hand Brussels sprouts for lunch yesterday - her colleagues must dislike her! And their microwave must stink now.

Reactions: 5
So she tells him he's meant to be saving and then buys herself clothes

Reactions: 3
The packaging on those cereal boxes is so wasteful! If your eating at home why not buy one big box and use a bowl and wash up???

I reckon she gets them so it’s a ready weighed out portion!

Reactions: 1
I don’t see where the dress is baggy, it fits fine.
She just makes tit up as if she’s losing and we don’t have two eyes in our heads....
‘Not used to a big mirror’ made me laugh 😂

Last edited:
Why is the daily mirror selfie so important anyways her outfits are hardly inspiring you can barely see them in the bad lighting

The packaging on those cereal boxes is so wasteful! If your eating at home why not buy one big box and use a bowl and wash up???

I reckon she gets them so it’s a ready weighed out portion!
Is she not at work?
Coffee is in a disposable cup also.

Reactions: 1
Well this will make or break them. Just hope he's not a drinker cos we all know what thirsty is like when she's had a few, not that she really drinks or anything pmsl
Yeah this will be make or break them. It'll either be a complete crash or love's greatest dream.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.