Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gobbylurker

Whhhhyyyy would you want 22k people to see your nips and colossal flaps on a Monday morning?! Well any time to be honest, but it’s put me off my breakfast 🤢🤮

You can clearly see she’s gaining weight in today’s pic. You need a calorie deficit for weight loss Kirsty, not a positivity quote 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 11

Chloe123456

VIP Member
This mornings quote from her on her size 20 boohoo dress .. “ I used to think I had to be a certain size , but since losing weight I’ll be whatever size I want ” ... how’s that work then? I’m a 18 so today I might decide I’m a size 12 so I look better in clothes ? 😂😂😂

• Haha

Anon247

Making a prediction she will post one pic today and it’ll be a pile of opened presents with hashtags galore

• Haha

User_name_100

How the flying fuck does she know she wants to be married to him, have kids with him etc within three months of knowing each other? They've been together five minutes. Also, you may think it but why broadcast all those plans to your followers? Most people would run if their boyfriend/girlfriend announced that on a public Instagram after a small period of time. They're still in the honeymoon stage.

Ok I know sometimes some people just know, but I have a feeling she's just grabbed the first man that's come along as she's desperate for marriage etc.

Anti-influencer

VIP Member
She’s doing my head in with all her lovey dovey shit. Not all of us can just move into our boyfriends homes for lockdown. a) because we’re not crazy and b) we have responsibilities of our own.
I’ve barely seen my partner this entire year so I’m just jealous I suppose. Hope she stubs her toe today.

• Haha

BettyBeau

VIP Member
Ahhh how romantic champers new dolly Christmas film handsome

oh and his mummy and daddy
Bet she calls his parents the in laws or mum and dad

• Haha
  • Sick

Buswanker

Isn’t she working at a dentists now? 😂
Fits with her narrative.
Poor oral hygiene. Works in a dentist.

Is clearly six stones or more overweight, at the very minimum. Told us all that the GP said she's not obese.

Promoted multiple bouts of exercise a day literally months ago to improve mental health, confidence blah, blah, blah. Ranted on stories about how men don't like big women.
Found a man. Now does fuck all.

• Haha
omg no wonder her shakes are so high in calories! Who the hell uses blue top esp when they are ment to be on a diet 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow

princess279

Why another video of the escalators everyday? Who cares about how busy the station is, those people are clearly going to work. Whoopee you’re finally working after all that time sat on your lard arse.

Disneyprincess

Why does she bother eating all this ‘skinny’ stuff like the jam, skinny spreads etc. you stuff your face with everything else why bother going low cal for jam on your crumpets 🤣🤣

Reactions: 10

BettyBeau

VIP Member
No mention of racist trace daddy D sister, nieces or grandparents for weeks can’t believe how quick she has dropped every one

User_name_100

I do agree regarding the being babied and them both needing to have more drive to get out of the family home etc but it's so hard to save for a deposit so I can understand why some people may find themselves back at their parents. I'm mid 30s and on a just over min wage job, not my fault at all as I decided to spend savings on my education and not on a deposit. I probably won't own any property until I'm in my 40s (if I do at all).

I don't want this to turn into a life story and I'm not defending their decisions but at least she's working. Yes it may be a min wage type of job but it's a job at the end of the day. I've had people look down at me for having a min wage role and it's upsetting, especially as I work my ass off physically every day.

This isn't directed at anyone in particular by the way and I do agree that they need more drive to get their own places, they do seem to enjoy being at home a little too much.

On a semi related note, it does make me laugh she wants to keep her job role private yet will reveal snippets about it. I don't understand that at all.

BettyBeau

VIP Member
Ohhhhhh massive congratulations Kirsty I didn’t realise Dan had proposed.
What possesses her to call his mum her future mother in law on social media it’s just so weird.

you know when your dating and your mates say watch out for the red flags and the love bombs I hope Dan’s mates have the same chat with him there are so many red flags it’s frightening I hope Dan wakes up soon.