Keepingupwithkirstylea #12 Found a man keeping it quiet. Now I've got him it's bye to diet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When’s custard guts going to admit she’s a pie and hasn’t lost weight for about 10 years?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The action shot... The ball was still on the ground behind the club 😂 she's a great girlfriend because she tagged along with him, complained about it and the weather, her trainers being dirty and then said he owes her dinner... 🙈 Someone get her a medal quick, putting the rest of us to shame!!
the way she barked 'YOU OWE ME DINNER' was so vile. absolutely no manners.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
😂😂😂 I've been with my partner 7 years and not once joined him on his fishing hobby. I love the peace and quiet and he thinks I'm fab for letting him go without complaining he's doing something without me. I'm embarrassed for her at that golf club

Reactions: 7
😂😂😂 I've been with my partner 7 years and not once joined him on his fishing hobby. I love the peace and quiet and he thinks I'm fab for letting him go without complaining he's doing something without me. I'm embarrassed for her at that golf club
I’ve been & spectated whilst my other half has competed in a few runs with the knowledge we would be going for a nice hot drink after but never have I expected him to pay for it every time

Reactions: 2
Is 100% think she’s talking about her period all the time to throw us off she’s pregnant.

Or she’s just really fat and swollen.

Acting like she’s craving stuff. I do t really like this but I’ll have it 🤪🤪

Reactions: 4
Is 100% think she’s talking about her period all the time to throw us off she’s pregnant.

Or she’s just really fat and swollen.

Acting like she’s craving stuff. I do t really like this but I’ll have it 🤪🤪
Wouldn’t surprise me she would do anything to trap Penners.
She usually talks about her weekly period though that’s pretty normal for her at the early stage of dating penfold she didn’t talk about it but now it’s business as usual

Reactions: 6
She gets to spend another week with Penners......I bet they're all over the moon

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She’s so desperate to be worshiped by a man it’s so sad. Acting like she’s a gift from god and for him to buy everything for her, make her meals, drive her everywhere.
I honestly cringe when she calls him “my handsome”.

Imagine documenting your crappy life from your boyfriends bedroom (at his mums) covered in lego builds and rubbish hanging on the back of the door!

Like the undateables, where the parents are so desperate to see there kids in love and “happy”.

Would love to hear what they say. She must have the whole house up a ridiculous time for her leaving for work. Saying that she probably doesn’t shower.. going by her daily mirror pics from his tit pit, she’s rough as toast and doesn’t wash her face let alone
Shower.

Looking forward to penfold getting down on 1 knee at Christmas and for her to be so shocked that she hadn’t picked the ring herself hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can only imagine what that bedroom smells like, my thoughts are like a batcave with the unclean sheets and rubbish bags! Now McDonald’s this morning and Nando’s last night ...but she’s still a weight loss account like what the heck she really is delusional

• Haha
Nice McDonald’s breakfast in bed - get it down ya Kirst!

also, I’m gonna need her to stop saying OUR nieces and nephew, it’s excruciating.

Reactions: 5
She really is an embarrassment! I kinda feel sorry for her bf Cos he seems like he will have anyone to pays attention to him and he doesn’t realise what she’s like, constantly filming them for the insta when who really gives a tit? The nieces and Nephew comment she just screams red flags 🚩

Reactions: 5
🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩
she is not right how boring must you be to post what Chanel you are watching on the tv we know you also hate for all Kirsty.
Your such a ball bag and they are not Our nieces and nephew there your niece and his nephew you bunny boiler

Reactions: 3
Wow she’s not holding back on the food! McDonalds twice this week! Yet claiming to be a weight loss account. 🤣

• Haha
I thought she was just weird but also I think she generally believes she’s like an influencer Instagram account as well.

Lmao at the Tag @bbcfootball 🤣 hahahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I can only imagine what that bedroom smells like, my thoughts are like a batcave with the unclean sheets and rubbish bags! Now McDonald’s this morning and Nando’s last night ...but she’s still a weight loss account like what the heck she really is delusional
And all them sweets yesterday too.

I wonder if she gets her slave, I mean handsome to make dinner and some form of desert/cookie/cakes today??

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Saw the Maccy DS post and had to come on here right away... Let's be fair... There xould be salad bags or fruit bags in the there... Or not 😂

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.