Keepingupwithkirstylea #12 Found a man keeping it quiet. Now I've got him it's bye to diet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve got a mutual friend with Bernie on Facebook 😂
Get the goss

thinking of all you tier 4 tattlers it’s pretty tit.
This will ruin Kirsty’s first lived up Christmas as we all know she will be mixing but won’t be able to post about it.

bet she’s crying into her unwashed sheets.

that ruins the Christmas proposal then
Did you notice that penfold did a Christmas photo shoot at Racist Traces

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
The fact that she has not posted since yesterday at work is very telling. She went radio silent the last time she was blatantly breaking Covid rules & Penfold has not posted in days either. I wonder when & what her next post will be.

Reactions: 7
Get the goss

thinking of all you tier 4 tattlers it’s pretty tit.
This will ruin Kirsty’s first lived up Christmas as we all know she will be mixing but won’t be able to post about it.

bet she’s crying into her unwashed sheets.

that ruins the Christmas proposal then
Did you notice that penfold did a Christmas photo shoot at Racist Traces
Wtf is that all about!

The brothers on Facebook mouthing off about duck tier 4 the gobby shite

Reactions: 5
Given her parents are anti lockdown, she’ll most definitely be mixing between the two. Hope his parents aren’t so stupid...

I am now in tier 4 and live alone not even allowed to bubble up as far as I’ve read...this tit sucks but Kirsty will be Kirsty 😤😤
You can bubble up if you live alone

Reactions: 3
The brothers on Facebook mouthing off about duck tier 4 the gobby shite
I just saw that. He is a proper mouthy knob isn't he. I wonder why none of them leave home and have a bit of independence. I hope his nan and grandad don't get the virus. Krusty will be at home with mummy and daddy and penners will be running back and forward

Reactions: 4
If we can take one positive from this situation, it’s that she’s got a boyfriend for this next lockdown because can you imagine more endless weeks of her waffling shite and spreading her fake positivity everywhere on stories 😩 torture. At least when she’s breaking the rules she’s silent 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If we can take one positive from this situation, it’s that she’s got a boyfriend for this next lockdown because can you imagine more endless weeks of her waffling shite and spreading her fake positivity everywhere on stories 😩 torture. At least when she’s breaking the rules she’s silent 😂
Very true or we could go back to the days of the endless TikToks and tit work outs and Dare giving her life

She will post a few generic quotes, stories will be people giving her shout outs or whatever product she is trying to flog next and I reckon there will be some close up food posts so you can’t see where she is

I miss the days of DARE giving her life. Well, more specifically, when they stopped giving her life ‘cause she had to buy her own.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m sure she will be back soon she won’t be able to resist showing off all the presents from Penners

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Just been on her profile for a check too. Guess she’s off breaking all the Covid rules but least she’s not as stupid as some to post it all over Instagram

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.