Keepingupwithkirstylea #12 Found a man keeping it quiet. Now I've got him it's bye to diet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Bought by me, made by my handsome” - why the duck did she have to write that? All of the rage for her today for some reason!
Must remember to thank my husband for paying the electricity bill later.

Imagine, well I bought the tea but you threw it together 😂😂😂 it’s like they’re playing relationships

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Kirsty it's lockdown
It's meant to be one person shopping.....

Reactions: 4
Ew her smug little look while checking herself out in her latest story. Can tell she’s a total narcissist!

Reactions: 6
Why on earth is she tagging nfl, I bet she’s never been to a game in her life or shown any interest until she start dating Penfold. She will be joining in Lego building next #lego #handsomeslego

Reactions: 6
Don't know about anyone else (I think I do) BUT I wouldn't post a photo of my bedroom without the bed being made.

RANK

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Don't know about anyone else (I think I do) BUT I wouldn't post a photo of my bedroom without the bed being made.

RANK
This! 100%. Maybe I overthink it but I’m so conscious of any pictures I put on, always check the background and what people can see.

I just can’t with the ‘’my handsome’ anymore. Annoying bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Looks like she's still living out a bag. Surely he could have sorted a drawer out for her to keep her clothes 😁

Or perhaps he does not want her to get too comfortable 😜

• Haha
"Still 4 stone down and proud of that" pretty sure she wasn't still 4 stone down over the summer and basically hasn't been sticking to her calories since they started going out?! The sports bra pic on Saturday definitely showed a clear weight gain, so she definitely isn't still 4 stone down. Finally, handsome told her this morning she looks great and has done so well? 🙄 Please just give up the weight loss shite Kirsty.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.