Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BettyBeau

VIP Member
Latest grid post literally no need.
They will be posting videos of them naked under the covers next with thumbs up.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11

Anon247

Breakfast date fry up and a milkshake fucking hell 😂 she’s never going back to the gym

• Haha
  • Wow

Smirkymirky

VIP Member
Certainly not! Gosh I don’t even buy a snack from my canteen anymore in desperate measures to save towards my house deposit. How much would a latte be times 5. She must be making an okay penny or she just can literally spend all her money of shite 🤣
Packed lunches here. No shame in the savings game 😂

BettyBeau

VIP Member
She thinks she's famous lol
That’s actually embarrassing it’s not a gender reveal or pregnancy announcement. I have never seen anything so cringe in my life.
And the fact he’s entertaining it is so weird either he has no mates or if he does they must be rinsing him.

Last edited:
  • Haha

stopthescams

Chatty Member
As if she’s written “noisy neighbours” on her story like she wasn’t keeping her whole street awake during the peak of summer with their bloody loud music

• Haha

SpellingBea

VIP Member
She looked so sad talking about her new job yesterday 😂 she’s sad because she’ll have to give up doing..... nothing all day 😂

• Haha
I had to move back home after fleeing a dv relationship with my children. I haven’t got a job, my children are in school and while I’m not working I volunteer in a local charity shop to put something on my cv while looking for work. I now have my own home too I lived with my mom for 2 years. I feel bad i don’t have job but I like to contribute something back. I hope that doesn’t paint me out to be lazy or anything. I volunteer 3 days a week while the kids are at school while applying for jobs and losing weight effectively with slimming world.

• Heart

Anti-influencer

VIP Member
She honestly is a child.. never in my life would I dream of taking a screenshot of a private message and showing strangers on the internet, never mind 22k of them! What a sad life she has! Also, judging by his message, he's really not all there
My god, she’s actually managed to find someone as cringe as her!!

• Haha

Gobbylurker

How can she not understand why people would challenge her?! She is (supposedly!) a weight loss account who for years has weighed on a Saturday. She then stops weighing, stops exercising, doesn’t tell anyone and then wonders why people would ask what’s going on! When you open your life to over 20,000 people, this is what happens. You do owe explanations. She’s just a first class twat who knows she’s on a slippery slope and refuses to admit it.

Reactions: 10

JoanneE

Oh my god she’s got a job! *faints*
Maybe her fella has been a good influence on her???

“Struggled to get a job through Covid”

translates to:

I wanted to spend the summer doing sweet FA and living off of Mummy & Daddy.

• Wow

indigoipswich

God, not being funny but Kirsty makes me feel pretty put together! Also I used to commute to London daily a few years ago from East Croydon station and probably crossed paths with her, although I think I would have remembered someone filming herself constantly for the gram #husbandmaterial

• Haha

Imhetetoread

His hand looks massive

Then again probably needs big hands because she’d need fisting to feel anything 😂🙈🙈

Too much? 🙈🙈🤔😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow

Rita.

VIP Member
why have they put quote marks around ‘medical’ and ‘receptionist’.
As if it's only allegedly the job!

Shall we have a sweepstake on how long Kirsty lasts in her new role? I'll take 6 weeks.

Next thread suggestion: Keepingupwithkirstylea #11 found a man job, but keeping it quiet

Last edited:
  • Haha

Its_Me

VIP Member
If she’s working where she’s posted that coffee pic this morning she’s less than 5 minute walk from me! I’ll keep a look out I’m sure I won’t miss her coming up the street!

The legs are out on her first day!
Doesn’t look very work appropriate does it. Basically a t shirt and tights!