Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Heinz burger sauce instead of the free Skinny one! Thought she was bringing some to her handsome?!
HAHAHAH I cannot cope!! Soon he’ll be doing #OOTD and tagging where he gets his clothes from 😂😂😂

#MODLE #MODUL #MOLDE
You nearly finished me off!! #molde 😂 😂 😂 actually howling 💀💀💀

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Anon247

She will be pregnant within 6 months and turn into an insta mummy who documents every second of the child’s life whilst covering them with and emoji guarantee
The thought of her as a parent is actually disturbing she’s far too selfish. She portrays the loving aunt picture as often as she can but a few times her true colours have come out if they have done something to annoy her

Imhetetoread

How do you like your eggs in the morning?

I like mine with a (hash) tag....

Boiled or fried I’m satisfied in bed at the premier inn

• Haha
  • Heart

JVC1982

The life tales of krusty and dan, why does she burn earthing that goes in a pan?

Maybe he didn't want to see her this week. Every weekend he has to take her out for a meal......must be broke at the end of the month

• Haha

BettyBeau

VIP Member
Last night of there hols.
I can imagine they are taking a stroll on the beach watching the sunset
Kirsty has the dirty dancing sound track playing on her phone. So they can create the iconic scene.
Kirsty has to do the lift though.
Then back to the hotel to pack bet she’s steals a pair of his boxers or a tshirt to keep under here pillow at home to sniff as she will miss not spending every waking moment with him

Last edited:
  • Haha

lolling_at_you

He’s all ready packed on the pounds since meeting her.
What a wild holiday bed by ten eating gifted shit and taking pictures for the gram.

did she do her early weigh in this week
No weigh in.
She’s going to balloon.
She’s going to finish her gnawbles and then have an egg chaser - gobble gobble

• Haha
  • Sick

indigoipswich

She said her fry up caused an outrage- she doesn’t have enough legitimate followers to cause an outrage. Also, “the company was even better”, nobody asked or cares. Funny she hasn’t addressed anything about her handsomes, though she would use the opportunity to highlight how amazing he is.

Oh, and if you’re a nice person, you don’t need to state it.

Chloe123456

VIP Member
They are in bed together deciding where to eat next Saturday .. thirsty is now revolving around food

• Haha
  • Sick

lolling_at_you

I think he still lives with his parents.
Yes, deffo. I think the minging rug is in his little den .... mid 30s so has a cling-on annexe to call his own so he doesn’t have to sit between his mum and dad on the sofa 🤣

Unless someone is blowing smoke up her arse telling her how amazing she is, she is so blunt with people!
Deleted now .... Obvs.

Now, it bothers me too, but for different reasons, it’s the smug, self satisfied, possessive way she says it along with the number of times she bloody says it! But whilst I agree he’s not my cup of tea, it’s different strokes for different folks I guess, so she probably does think he’s handsome which is fair enough 🤷‍♀️
I don’t believe he’s her type for one minute - I think he was the best she could get after two years of trying. She’s completely changed since he came along, she used to show off constantly on her stories and act up for the cameras with her mound out ... all to try and pull. She’s a strange person.

• Haha

Anti-influencer

VIP Member
Is that her new morning thing now? Instead of hiiiii guyyyys I’m out in my waaalk it’s not hiiii guys look at my coconut latte. She’s boring af.

BettyBeau

VIP Member
Boris has made us all go bed at 10 she’ll say 🙈
They could go for a walk or take a drink down to the beach.
Or talk or do what ever in the hotel without #gifted or filming it all.
Wonder if PP will tag #durex #amazing #gf #sex

pair of freeks

• Haha