Keepingupwithkirstylea #10 - 5lbs lost, what a lie, sh*t workouts & her foods grey and dry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"He sent me a massive long message and I just sent 'hi' and to this day he won't let me forget it"

Kirsty hun you've been together for about three weeks... Jaysis crust she's going to be a bunny boiler isn't she šŸ™„
Ah but she remembers there first date like it was yesterday..... thatā€™s because it practically was šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Iā€™m a bit fuming sheā€™s blocked me now (On 3 accounts!) and the viewer thing on here doesnā€™t work.

• Sad
  • Wow
Haha I reckon she's kicked off the dress company have took down the story/post that stated her dress size. I bet she's fuming. Own it kirst!!! I've said it it before I'm a large unit. Size 24/26 and I'm bleeping fabulous and I can drive and I have a husband a family and a job. Do you know why? Because I've got a positive mindset and don't need validation from anyone else. So you do you hun and I'll carry on being fabulous

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Haha I reckon she's kicked off the dress company have took down the story/post that stated her dress size. I bet she's fuming. Own it kirst!!! I've said it it before I'm a large unit. Size 24/26 and I'm bleeping fabulous and I can drive and I have a husband a family and a job. Do you know why? Because I've got a positive mindset and don't need validation from anyone else. So you do you hun and I'll carry on being fabulous
Don't understand why she's so secretive about weight or size

Reactions: 6
Iā€™m 5ft 7 and a size 20/22 (yet strangely Iā€™m smaller than Kirsty šŸ¤”) - my boyfriend thinks Iā€™m lush. I need to lose weight but I donā€™t hate my body how - everything in the right place just rounder than it should be šŸ¤£

This is what the dress should look like ...

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Iā€™m a bit fuming sheā€™s blocked me now (On 3 accounts!) and the viewer thing on here doesnā€™t work.
How come she blocks you? Are you asking her 'difficult' questions :ROFLMAO: you know like "why didn't you go and work at tesco when they were really short staffed" "why didn't you do any volunteering or anything worthwhile with your time?" "why is your head so small?"

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
She looks at who views her stories and blocks any that donā€™t have any followers. Of course you can do that when youā€™re unemployed and have nothing to do all day šŸ¤£

Good god, another underwear selfie. And still saying love the skin YOUR in. Itā€™s YOUā€™RE, itā€™s primary school level English Grammar.

Reactions: 5
She looks at who views her stories and blocks any that donā€™t have any followers. Of course you can do that when youā€™re unemployed and have nothing to do all day šŸ¤£

Good god, another underwear selfie. And still saying love the skin YOUR in. Itā€™s YOUā€™RE, itā€™s primary school level English Grammar.
Its not an account I use often but I do have followers, quite a few and all genuine and I was actually following her on that account as well šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 1
But remember guysssss sheā€™s keeping it private. Private my arse. We already know so much about him, plus itā€™s not hard to link her insta and Facebook (where she has a pic of them together) so anyone on there saying they canā€™t WAIT to see him is a bloody fraud!
I feel like this whole ā€˜weight loss journeyā€™ was purely to get herself a man. She now doesnā€™t seem at all bothered by posting food/exercise/5 workouts a day/5am walk videos and actually thatā€™s quite sad if sheā€™s done all of this just to get herself a man!

Sheā€™s pure comedy gold and as much as she annoys the duck out of me I cannot help but watch cos sheā€™s such a car crash. Mark my words in a few months heā€™ll of dumped her for being too full on and sheā€™ll be back on insta posting 24/7 slagging off men. I donā€™t think men are the problem hun, itā€™s you.

Lastly...I know it Kirsty through a friend or a friend and word on the grapevine was the last guy she was seeing (probably early this year/late last year) she slept with him VERY quickly and told him she loved him after about a week.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
But remember guysssss sheā€™s keeping it private. Private my arse. We already know so much about him, plus itā€™s not hard to link her insta and Facebook (where she has a pic of them together) so anyone on there saying they canā€™t WAIT to see him is a bloody fraud!
I feel like this whole ā€˜weight loss journeyā€™ was purely to get herself a man. She now doesnā€™t seem at all bothered by posting food/exercise/5 workouts a day/5am walk videos and actually thatā€™s quite sad if sheā€™s done all of this just to get herself a man!

Sheā€™s pure comedy gold and as much as she annoys the duck out of me I cannot help but watch cos sheā€™s such a car crash. Mark my words in a few months heā€™ll of dumped her for being too full on and sheā€™ll be back on insta posting 24/7 slagging off men. I donā€™t think men are the problem hun, itā€™s you.

Lastly...I know it Kirsty through a friend or a friend and word on the grapevine was the last guy she was seeing (probably early this year/late last year) she slept with him VERY quickly and told him she loved him after about a week.
10000% wants to lock someone down. Have her own place and be a stay at home mam

Friend of a friend knows Penfold (so private we could find him on fb), maybe I should do some digging....

10000% wants to lock someone down. Have her own place and be a stay at home mam
That was one answer that made me laugh yesterday, she wants a house, a baby and a husband in 3 years time. Which I interpreted as ā€œa husband who will give me a baby and also buy me a houseā€ because sheā€™s clearly not buying it herself if sheā€™s not arsed about working šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

So after 3 dates....they have booked a holiday together? Wow....that moved fast

I'm sure she said a little while ago that she didn't want kids?? Now after 3 weeks of dating she wants kids? ***WARNING SIGNS MR PEPPER***

How long until there are loads of videos of them all in the garden for a BBQ??
I said this Iā€™m certain she did a big rant not so long ago saying she absolutely did not want kids.
PP (penfold pepper) start running change your phone number and move house if you donā€™t at least wear 2 condoms at all times or this lass will be preggo quicker than she can say Iā€™m keeping it private guys

RUN.

Friend of a friend knows Penfold (so private we could find him on fb), maybe I should do some digging....
this is your mission if you chose to accept it.
Is he a bit odd
Or do you think heā€™s secrectly thinking wtf have I got myself into

• Haha
A comparison photo wearing a dress which advertises making you look slimmer.....
Relationship advice! How to keep a relationship going.... It's been 3 dates

• Haha
Also, I have noticed before that people who use dating websites are very very very keen to settle down, itā€™s kind of their last resort to find someone online. So itā€™s all quite intense quickly .. until the tit hits the fan šŸ¤£
Some of them are.

I met my boyfriend on a dating site. I wasn't so much keen to settle down as keen to meet a boy who wasn't a fuckboy wanker. Luckily he's very straightforward because ladies, I was DONE with that nonsense šŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Some of them are.

I met my boyfriend on a dating site. I wasn't so much keen to settle down as keen to meet a boy who wasn't a fuckboy wanker. Luckily he's very straightforward because ladies, I was DONE with that nonsense šŸ˜‚
Same as. Wanted a non duck head wanker too šŸ˜‚ but yeah delighted I locked that tit down šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.