Keepingupwithkirstylea #10 - 5lbs lost, what a lie, sh*t workouts & her foods grey and dry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kirsty is wearing a size 20-22 after 4 years of loving the gym, which has completely changed her body shape and positive mindset.

The “drop a dress size dress” .... so, from a 24-26 Kirst?

Personally, I think the best way to drop a dress size is to lose weight!!! That dress looks very tight and uncomfortable. I wouldn’t wear it.
She will be livid that this has been posted revealing the size 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That dress and shoes. Omg she looks so old and yeah, hasn’t she mentioned a size 14 dress at some point lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
That dress and shoes. Omg she looks so old and yeah, hasn’t she mentioned a size 14 dress at some point lol
Another billy bull tit moment like when she said she put on half a stone and later admitted it was 10lbs

didn’t racist trace teach you not to tell fibs

Reactions: 4
That dress is very frumpy and really ages her, it’s definitely not something to wear on a dirty weekend to the Isle of Wight. It’s probably so structured she can’t breathe 🤣🤣🤣,how else is going to make someone look a dress size smaller?

I mean, she is one hell of a chunky girl BUT there is nothing wrong with being a size 20/22 if you’re honest about it. But a size 20/22 still when you’ve been running a weight loss account for 4 years? HILARIOUS 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 9
I find it hilarious that this slimming dress makes her look bigger than ever .. no angles she just looks absolutely huge with a tiny head .. I’m really surprised she posted this picture... also penfold .. run .. her 3 year plan is to tie u down .. !! I bet she wants loadsa kids .. u get longer off work lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Bloody 3 weeks 😂😂😂 but known each other for 7 weeks I thought she was gonna say she’s known him ages shes embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Bloody 3 weeks 😂😂😂 but known each other for 7 weeks I thought she was gonna say she’s known him ages shes embarrassing
Totally embarrassing he sounds like a total dick too so they are a perfect match.

bet she’s engaged by Christmas.

Reactions: 7
Still no access to Kirsty’s account but the comedy value on the thread is coming back to life 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So if my maths are right the period where she was posting loads of passive aggressive quotes aimed at men on her stories was at her now boyfriend, good start 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This time next year:

Do you Kirsty, take your handsome, to be your lawful wedded husband?

*smug smile and nose wrinkle*

That's a lot of serious steps to take in 3 years, with someone you've been going out with for 3 fecking weeks!! I really hope he doesn't have a pet rabbit

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This time next year:

Do you Kirsty, take your handsome, to be your lawful wedded husband?

*smug smile and nose wrinkle*

That's a lot of serious steps to take in 3 years, with someone you've been going out with for 3 fecking weeks!! I really hope he doesn't have a pet rabbit
oh yes deffo smug smile.
She’s so unlikeable. I wonder how he really feels about her broadcasting everything on the gram after 3 weeks.

Reactions: 4
I'm mortified for her. How does she not see that she's making an absolute show of herself???

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.