Keepingupwithkirstylea #10 - 5lbs lost, what a lie, sh*t workouts & her foods grey and dry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you to @Thewatcher for the thread title. It was the most liked with 24 votes. The original title read: Keepingupwithkirstylea - 5lbs lost, what a lie, her work outs are tit and her foods grey and dry.

Edited slightly to fit. Hope I’ve started the new thread correctly 😄

Reactions: 14
Pulling up a chair, putting the kettle on, etc etc.

Also I know I'm late to the party but if anyone other than redlips would have commented that about the peanut butter they would be blocked quicker than you can say "affiliate link" 😂 didn't someone on here recently get blocked for asking her if she's going back to the gym? 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Kirsty won't buy normal peanut butter because she is the chemical queen. If its laden with chemicals its going in the trough.

Also, sorry to break it to you Kirsty but not eating enough will NOT cause you to gain weight 😂😂😂 that saying is there because the way not eating enough CAN cause you to gain weight is by causing you to binge eat. That's how not eating enough can cause weight gain, not the way you're implying 😑

Reactions: 7
Kirsty and her angles 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 take some like for like photos of yourself for gods sake, and do us all a favour and do them monthly, so there’s actually a change.

Her sister is like ‘oh you’re an inspiration’ after losing 2.5 stone in lockdown.... when Kirst has lost 4 in 15 years 🤣🤣

• Haha
Jesus every day is another ‘comparison photo’ I fill my grid with fun times as well as food/ exercise and so on. I literally cannot believe the ground hog bulllshit she pulls week in, week out. What a life to live

Reactions: 4
Kirsty and her angles 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 take some like for like photos of yourself for gods sake, and do us all a favour and do them monthly, so there’s actually a change.

Her sister is like ‘oh you’re an inspiration’ after losing 2.5 stone in lockdown.... when Kirst has lost 4 in 15 years 🤣🤣
Has to make it all about her self.
So glad her sister has proven to Kirsty it can be done

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I thought that .. how can her sister say kirsty is an inspiration when she’s absolutely smashing it .. funny how kirsty said about 4 weeks ago her sister wanted to lose weight n she will help her Cos she’s a nice person (funny how people that are actually nice don’t feel the need to ever say tht sentence) looks like her sister has been doing well all along without Kirsty’s help..
Also yesterday saying she gains weight when she’s ill ... says no one else in the world ever ..

She’s so fckin stupid .. why out of no where is she obsessed with the Tina Turner song .. she has to stop listening to it or she will want to workout longer ?? Just work out longer then instead of all these stupid bloody 4 workouts a day .. she’s really pissin me off Cos she’s so boring, stupid & ridiculous.. just get a fckin job u absolute joke!!!

This is why the fancy camera angles are pointless.. just be real kirsty because u look so much offer when u can’t manipulate (I’m on one today.. I’m exhausted from working shifts & she’s really pissin me off)

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I really want to follow her sister's journey - I don't think she has a weight loss page though, does she?

Reactions: 8
That muffins and yoghurt pic is vile 🤢🤢🤢
Who reckons she's been reading all the comments here about her constant dry looking food so she's splatted a load of yoghurt on top of her sawdust muffins to shut us up?

I’ve not looked on her grid in ages & just had a nosey .. omg her food 🤮🤮 how can she swallow such dry miserable food .. life’s to short to eat like tht !!!

Anyone noticed that she’s stopped doing a breakdown of the calories for the meals 👀 probably because she ain’t got a bleeping clue what she’s doing

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I still think in the back of my mind... is it all just a joke 🤣.

the dessert breakfasts, the dry Sahara desert dinner & cracker teas. I mean the workouts well no words. She’s surely just playing everyone 😆 🤡

• Haha
Anyone noticed that she’s stopped doing a breakdown of the calories for the meals 👀 probably because she ain’t got a bleeping clue what she’s doing
I just don’t get why you need to eat 5 muffins now and 5 later. Just because they’re PrOATein muffins that she needs for all her heavy lifting sessions. I’m sure you could eat a full size normal muffin for under 500 calories. This woman baffles me daily.

Oh and also ‘I injured myself doing too many workouts’ she injured herself with atrocious form.

I can’t look any more she’s a bell end.
No concept of real world or real world problems.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.