Keepingupwithkirstylea #10 - 5lbs lost, what a lie, sh*t workouts & her foods grey and dry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“I remember our first date like it was yesterday” 😂 not surprised babe it was 3 weeks ago so more or less was yesterday

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
She remembers every detail of their first date.... it was 3 weeks ago of course you ffing do! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Today’s comparison photo .... she’s exactly the same size in each photo. Is it my eyes? Please tell me you can all see if too? She is absolutely the same in both photos? What is wrong with this woman?

Also, I have noticed before that people who use dating websites are very very very keen to settle down, it’s kind of their last resort to find someone online. So it’s all quite intense quickly .. until the tit hits the fan 🤣

She remembers every detail of their first date.... it was 3 weeks ago of course you ffing do! 🙄
3 weeks 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Jesus Christ

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Today’s comparison photo .... she’s exactly the same size in each photo. Is it my eyes? Please tell me you can all see if too? She is absolutely the same in both photos? What is wrong with this woman?

Also, I have noticed before that people who use dating websites are very very very keen to settle down, it’s kind of their last resort to find someone online. So it’s all quite intense quickly .. until the tit hits the fan 🤣
The only changes are her hair and bra. She's a unit.
That new dress is awful.

Reactions: 4
Penfold isn’t liking anything she posts other than her burnt crumpets. I should imagine he’s slowing thinking WTF ...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Well she's definitely not keeping it private is she 😂😂 3 bloody weeks.
Cant say shes someone id want to take relationship advice from 🤔

• Haha

3 weeks 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Jesus Christ
I actually think she looks bigger in the new photo!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Penfold isn’t liking anything she posts other than her burnt crumpets. I should imagine he’s slowing thinking WTF ...
Well if they had the conversation about kids, house etc. Imagine him thinking it was private and her posting all that 😂

OMG 3 weeks in and she is giving relationship advice. I am so embarrassed for her right now. The first date was Pizza Express so they have been on 3 dates and an overnight stay at the weekend and she classes him as her BF and plans to get a house, get married and have a baby with no mention of getting a job!
Run boy run as fast as you can and keep running!!!
He must be a bit dolly dimple as well so not much sympathy really!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
OMG 3 weeks in and she is giving relationship advice. I am so embarrassed for her right now. The first date was Pizza Express so they have been on 3 dates and an overnight stay at the weekend and she classes him as her BF and plans to get a house, get married and have a baby with no mention of getting a job!
Run boy run as fast as you can and keep running!!!
He must be a bit dolly dimple as well so not much sympathy really!
I’m sure he’s a nice enough guy but he’s not to everyone’s taste is he, so I suspect he’s loving the fact he’s pulled. He will slowly realise there is something very odd about her though!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Well if they had the conversation about kids, house etc. Imagine him thinking it was private and her posting all that 😂
Yeah and she revealed that he contacted her first and sent a big long message and she replied with hi. She just cannot keep things private.

• Haha
Totally embarrassing he sounds like a total dick too so they are a perfect match.

bet she’s engaged by Christmas.
But they feel like theyve known each other for ageeeeeees
HAHAHA OMG I am howling at her answes
🤣

3 weeks 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Jesus Christ
Yeah but her hair is better style compared to the newest photo. And she’s not wearing strap heels in one. Oh and it’s a different colour that’s the only difference 🤣

Reactions: 5
Yeah and she revealed that he contacted her first and sent a big long message and she replied with hi. She just cannot keep things private.
I wonder if anyone has highlighted that? I’m tempted but enjoying the car crash that is her IG. She has 0 self awareness.

Reactions: 3
She is absolutely hilarious. Every now and then I remember she is 32 and think whoah. Why oh why would anyone post so much publicly on the internet??

Also, she is going to do a big reveal of Penfold soon. Her simple followers are expecting Ryan Reynolds, she’s bigged him up so much 🤣🤣

Get out the popcorn and put your feet up - the movie has begun lol lol

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So after 3 dates....they have booked a holiday together? Wow....that moved fast

I'm sure she said a little while ago that she didn't want kids?? Now after 3 weeks of dating she wants kids? ***WARNING SIGNS MR PEPPER***

How long until there are loads of videos of them all in the garden for a BBQ??

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.