Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Anti-influencer

VIP Member
“I remember our first date like it was yesterday” 😂 not surprised babe it was 3 weeks ago so more or less was yesterday

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35

SpellingBea

VIP Member
It's hilarious how much of a cunt she is in my opinion 🙈 no time for racists and she's shared some awful stuff. Keep it in the hottub racey Tracey.
Can i just say, as a black person, it really warms my heart to see people calling out racists even on a website where they're anonymous ❤ thank you for giving me hope that there are truly good people out there!!

• Heart
Reactions: 29

lolling_at_you

Keepingupwithkirstylea#11 - Got herself a new boy, now acting all coy, thinks she’s a dieting boss, but when are we going to see a loss?

• Heart
Reactions: 23

professional.lurker

The name in hearts on Facebook has absolutely killed me off. 32 years old. THIRTY TWO. I've had a longer relationship with the pot of yogurt in my fridge than she has with him ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

free_speech_isnt_trolling

Why do none of her stupid followers know the difference between YOUR and YOU’RE? Argh! There is a whole paragraph there saying YOUR this and YOUR that. Thick as mince!

And if I see one more weightloss account saying they are LOOSING weight I will scream. How can anyone be actively losing weight and not know how to spell it? It’s LOSE! You are LOSING weight.

LOOSE is when your jeans are too big - they are LOOSE! End of rant. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Gobbylurker

The colour of the hot tub water... Discuss.
I came on here to say this. Absolutely rank. Dirty bastards.

She's on about the the journey of her body blah, but what journey? I can completely understand women who have had babies embracing saggy bits and stretch marks because their bodies have grown and protected a baby. But she's saying it as though she's with them. Kirsty love, you're (see what I did there, it's not rocket science) jobless and living at home with your parents. You're (ooh, I did it again!) too lazy to clean the damn water in your blow up hot tub. You cannot speak of your body in the same vein as people who have carried children, gone through serious illnesses etc. The only journey your body has been on is to every takeaway in Croydon 🙄

Anyway, you do you hun! 🙄🤣

• Haha

Rosiejones100

Haha I reckon she's kicked off the dress company have took down the story/post that stated her dress size. I bet she's fuming. Own it kirst!!! I've said it it before I'm a large unit. Size 24/26 and I'm fucking fabulous and I can drive and I have a husband a family and a job. Do you know why? Because I've got a positive mindset and don't need validation from anyone else. So you do you hun and I'll carry on being fabulous

• Heart
  • Haha

Shinyhappy

Imagine changing your profile and cover photo after 3 weeks. You’re 32 Kirsty and it’s not Bebo hun.

• Haha

Gobbylurker

I doubt you live at home, pay no bills & scrounge off your parents though.
Nope, I have a house, children, dogs and they all come first. We have very little left at the end of the month, and what we do have we save so we can do the odd nice thing with the children. But I guess my priorities are different to hers x

• Heart
Reactions: 20

free_speech_isnt_trolling

Just popped on to say morning guysssss!
Happy Monday .. hope YOUR all good.
The latest collage of “spot the difference over 4 years” fat pics are up.
It’s all about positive mindset guys, mindset is everyFING.
Gonna lose a stone this monFF.
Mindset is key.
Met Mr Bean on the internet and he’s my soulmate now. He’s taking me to the zoo to see the hippos.
Remember guys, love the skin YOUR in.
Now, get out there and smash them goals!!
Peace ✌🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

Gobbylurker

I seriously think she has some form of learning difficulty (my son has autism so this is not a comment I'm just throwing around lightly). She is so detached from the real world. She is like a child in her attitude to things, like her birthday, her new relationship, her advice, her attitude to it like 3 weeks is forever. Most adults would be completely panicked about being out of work for so long, not just because of the lack of income but because of your employability in a really challenging time when competition for positions will be huge and you have massive gap on your cv. But not Kirsty, she's hanging on for her perfect job (she's already done pretty much everything mind and flits all over the place so I'm not convinced at all that her job she wants now will be the same in 6 months). She's not bothered a jot about not having a job. She's obsessive, defiant, confrontational, tells lot of untruths, she's erratic. If it's not a learning difficulty then I think she has some mental health issues.

• Heart
Reactions: 19