Keepingupwithkirstylea #10 - 5lbs lost, what a lie, sh*t workouts & her foods grey and dry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The name in hearts on Facebook has absolutely killed me off. 32 years old. THIRTY TWO. I've had a longer relationship with the pot of yogurt in my fridge than she has with him ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
This is the most cringe she’s ever been and that’s saying something! I met my partner 7 years ago and I’ve never changed my Facebook relationship status. Is it even really a relationship after 3 weeks, you don’t even know properly who each other are yet.
She's 'known' him 7 weeks though ❤❤❤

• Haha
Reactions: 6
OMG 3 weeks in and she is giving relationship advice. I am so embarrassed for her right now. The first date was Pizza Express so they have been on 3 dates and an overnight stay at the weekend and she classes him as her BF and plans to get a house, get married and have a baby with no mention of getting a job!
Run boy run as fast as you can and keep running!!!
He must be a bit dolly dimple as well so not much sympathy really!
Why the duck would someone even ask her for relationship advice 😂 🤷🏼‍♀️ Howling! 🤣
Some of these followers instagrammers have SMH 🙄 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Claims to be body positive, is a weightloss account, hides her size 😂 poor penpep when he buys her lingerie in the size 14 she claims to be and the baby doll is a gstring
She never claims to be a size 14 surely?!?! 😯 😆 (I stopped following her a while back and cba to view stories 🥱)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I said this I’m certain she did a big rant not so long ago saying she absolutely did not want kids.
PP (penfold pepper) start running change your phone number and move house if you don’t at least wear 2 condoms at all times or this lass will be preggo quicker than she can say I’m keeping it private guys

RUN.

this is your mission if you chose to accept it.
Is he a bit odd
Or do you think he’s secrectly thinking wtf have I got myself into
I’ll try my best 😂 she actually doesn’t live far from me, the area she lives in isn’t “posh” by any means...

Reactions: 2
Keepingupwithkirstylea#11 - Got herself a new boy, now acting all coy, thinks she’s a dieting boss, but when are we going to see a loss?

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She never claims to be a size 14 surely?!?! 😯 😆 (I stopped following her a while back and cba to view stories 🥱)
I'm sure she has said that once or twice. Possibly in relation to needing new bikinis when hers were falling off her 😂 although not 100% sure of when. I just remember thinking are you duck 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Something about having near enough the same profile pic and cover photo really winds me up.
Emotional maturity of a 12 year old.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don’t even mean to be horrible but I think there is something wrong with her.
Oh she’s definitely lacking social skills and awareness of reality. Whether that’s anything to do with some kind of learning disability or just her upbringing I don’t know but she’s not quite all there it seems.

Reactions: 1
How has she updated that. But still has ‘loves the gym’ yet blocks me when I ask if she’s going back 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.