Keepingupwithkirstylea #10 - 5lbs lost, what a lie, sh*t workouts & her foods grey and dry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks at who views her stories and blocks any that don’t have any followers. Of course you can do that when you’re unemployed and have nothing to do all day 🤣

Good god, another underwear selfie. And still saying love the skin YOUR in. It’s YOU’RE, it’s primary school level English Grammar.
I have noticed she’s started to pull the bra down to meet the knickers... is that to avoid the rolls being shown?

Reactions: 4
Some of them are.

I met my boyfriend on a dating site. I wasn't so much keen to settle down as keen to meet a boy who wasn't a fuckboy wanker. Luckily he's very straightforward because ladies, I was DONE with that nonsense 😂
Same! I met my boyfriend on tinder and as much as I would love to have met someone “in real life” it just didn’t happen for me that way. I’m definitely not desperate to settle down! Life is good just as it is 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Imagine changing your profile and cover photo after 3 weeks. You’re 32 Kirsty and it’s not Bebo hun.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
This is the most cringe she’s ever been and that’s saying something! I met my partner 7 years ago and I’ve never changed my Facebook relationship status. Is it even really a relationship after 3 weeks, you don’t even know properly who each other are yet.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Keepingupwithkirstylea#11found a man but keeping it quiet. Q&As & still on a diet

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I seriously think she has some form of learning difficulty (my son has autism so this is not a comment I'm just throwing around lightly). She is so detached from the real world. She is like a child in her attitude to things, like her birthday, her new relationship, her advice, her attitude to it like 3 weeks is forever. Most adults would be completely panicked about being out of work for so long, not just because of the lack of income but because of your employability in a really challenging time when competition for positions will be huge and you have massive gap on your cv. But not Kirsty, she's hanging on for her perfect job (she's already done pretty much everything mind and flits all over the place so I'm not convinced at all that her job she wants now will be the same in 6 months). She's not bothered a jot about not having a job. She's obsessive, defiant, confrontational, tells lot of untruths, she's erratic. If it's not a learning difficulty then I think she has some mental health issues.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I seriously think she has some form of learning difficulty (my son has autism so this is not a comment I'm just throwing around lightly). She is so detached from the real world. She is like a child in her attitude to things, like her birthday, her new relationship, her advice, her attitude to it like 3 weeks is forever. Most adults would be completely panicked about being out of work for so long, not just because of the lack of income but because of your employability in a really challenging time when competition for positions will be huge and you have massive gap on your cv. But not Kirsty, she's hanging on for her perfect job (she's already done pretty much everything mind and flits all over the place so I'm not convinced at all that her job she wants now will be the same in 6 months). She's not bothered a jot about not having a job. She's obsessive, defiant, confrontational, tells lot of untruths, she's erratic. If it's not a learning difficulty then I think she has some mental health issues.
I agree 100%

Ohhh it's official.
She is clinging to him and I think he looks uncomfortable 🙈

Reactions: 6
This is the most cringe she’s ever been and that’s saying something! I met my partner 7 years ago and I’ve never changed my Facebook relationship status. Is it even really a relationship after 3 weeks, you don’t even know properly who each other are yet.
But it’s like they’ve known eachother for ages 😂😂😂 I’m married and haven’t ever tagged myself as in a relationship on fb 🤣🤣

Absolutely it’s not normal. I don’t give a tit about my birthday. I mean what the hell is she banging on about. It’s absolutely odd behaviour, all of it.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.