KeepingKate #6 Breastfeeding isn’t a personality trait.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is going to be FUMING that the cat is already out the bag if she does have a bun in the oven.

I'm 8 weeks with my first and only told my parents bcus my husband had to go away on business for two weeks and I wasn't sure if i would survive 😂 no one else knows and that's how it's going to be until I start showing.

I know everyone's different but when you have a large social media presence surely you'd watch who you told?????

Reactions: 4
Carby to Barbie is pregnant???
Noooo, 'carby' is our little pet name for Elle Darby. Carby Darby because she shovels domino's every day but is an XS boo!

Two very different people 😄 I don't think Carby to Barbie Danielle would be a fan of Elle somehow she makes her living conning young girls into buying overpriced lounge wear and lying on YouTube if you didn't already know

Reactions: 3
I know I’ve said it before but seriously her school must dislike her, if she is pregnant that means she will probably be going on mat leave maybe around June, so she will never have worked a full school year since she started teaching. Poor kids that end up in her class 😩

Reactions: 8
That pumping picture is ridiculous. There is no need to sit in a cafe with massive pumping bottles on show like that. She’s also hashtagged it breastfeeding, but she didn’t - she exclusively pumped. Such an attention seeker.

Reactions: 8
I don't get it- why on earth would you be expressing milk whilst driving a car?! Is that not a bit weird and unnecessary? You wouldn't feed the baby whilst driving so not sure why you'd pump? I say this as a breastfeeding new mum too- just so odd! There's no need

Attachments

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.