KeepingKate #6 Breastfeeding isn’t a personality trait.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sorry but who the f pronounces orchid as "or-ch-id" with a ch sound? And she's a teacher?! God help children in her class......

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I had to go back and watch it again but surely everyone whose English is their first language knows it's or-kid not or-chid 🙄🙄
Also why does she always sound like she has so much phlegm?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So a couple of questions about stories this morning
1. Why is Annie in a forward facing car seat already?
2. why does she have her thick coat on in the car seat!

So a couple of questions about stories this morning
1. Why is Annie in a forward facing car seat already?
2. why does she have her thick coat on in the car seat!
1. Because Kate's an idiot.
2. Because Kate's an idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
A mutual very close friend.
I have a feeling she might not say anything and just “appear” with a baby like another old slimming worlder but then again that would mean she won’t get the freebies 🤭
I have to be honest I've thought she's pregnant again for a while 🧐 oh she'll be milking it all alright (literally) she can't help herself.. Xmas announcement or too early?

Dave, Alan and little Gary on the way!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yeah she’s far too chavvy not to cash in on another pregnancy! Let’s place bets for how many stones gained this time…6 or 7?!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She just pops them out doesn’t she 😂 they tried to move before but it didn’t happen. Their house seems pretty small for 3 kids 🤷🏼‍♀️

She just pops them out doesn’t she 😂 they tried to move before but it didn’t happen. Their house seems pretty small for 3 kids 🤷🏼‍♀️
Yeah they can't be that well off, they deffo would have moved to bigger and better if they could afford it. This is spoilt jaffa Kate after all

Reactions: 2
I have to be honest I've thought she's pregnant again for a while 🧐 oh she'll be milking it all alright (literally) she can't help herself.. Xmas announcement or too early?

Dave, Alan and little Gary on the way!
I hope this one is baby Geoff. (Yes I’m still disappointed Carby didn’t use my suggestion!!)

• Haha
Christ she already seems overstretched as a mother of two. Lord knows how she will cope with 3!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.