KeepingKate #6 Breastfeeding isn’t a personality trait.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still say she's pregnant, not posted any full length smiling like a serial killer photos for ages and I like the way Alan is sitting right in front of her so you can't see her tum :ROFLMAO:
She's deffo looking a lot wider in that advert on her stories. But then we do get the magic lying mirror shots most of the time. She only posts when it's a Tesco Ad 🙄

Reactions: 6
I still say she's pregnant, not posted any full length smiling like a serial killer photos for ages and I like the way Alan is sitting right in front of her so you can't see her tum :ROFLMAO:
Also, I wouldn't pay tesco £8 for that throw nevermind £18!!
I’m with you! I recon she’s pregnant again.

Reactions: 2
☕☕she’s been on the beg for engagement again in various WhatsApp groups………..apparently she boots off MASSIVELY if she doesn’t get her own way 🤣🤣 That’s a brilliant trait to have as a primary school teacher 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Love the line 'noone would even guess it was from Tesco', in an ad, about Tesco! 🙄
Bet Tesco are thinking WTF!!! She's basically saying Tesco products are tit and nobody would normally buy stuff from there in the way of soft furnishings. What a bleep.

Reactions: 7
I point blank refuse to watch the adverts she does. No way am I supporting her baby-making mission just so she can continue her obsession with breastfeeding from the weirdest places and barely being the joke of the teacher she claims to be.

Reactions: 9
Here she f*cking goes! Little miss brag! Cannot believe her insta stories today. Can’t believe she is going on holiday again, so entitled. She’s only just got back from two holidays abroad.

Reactions: 7
Oooooft she’s piled the pounds on hasn’t she?! Making the most of “eating for two” I see.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.