KeepingKate #6 Breastfeeding isn’t a personality trait.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Call it jealousy if you want but I genuinely don’t see how they afford so many holidays? A part time teachers wage, 2 children in childcare, and a mortgage as a minimum. Either Instagram pays a fortune or they have a lot on the credit card…

Reactions: 6
Call it jealousy if you want but I genuinely don’t see how they afford so many holidays? A part time teachers wage, 2 children in childcare, and a mortgage as a minimum. Either Instagram pays a fortune or they have a lot on the credit card…
Apparently her parents are well off and pay for everything. Hence why she's such a spoilt twit. Someone will correct me if I'm wrong, but I seem to recall someone saying her father was in the building trade and was a dodgy rip people off type of bloke

Reactions: 7
I was thinking the same…😩

Reactions: 1
I honestly don’t know how some people can afford to go on holiday as much as her and her family do!!! Crazy!

Reactions: 3
Considering she’s been so ill, she’s still managed to go on holiday. Maybe she’s been away for a week already during school time and making out she’s been ill as she prob called in sick.

It’ll be interested to see if she posts her standard full length eye bleeping posts… 👀🤰🏻

Reactions: 2
Her holiday videos with cheesy music to set the scene over the top always kill me, not like we haven’t seen an identical video a few months before 😅

Reactions: 4
I was thinking exactly the same, I’m in a similar situation to her income wise I imagine and there is not a chance in hell I could afford to live like she does. I gather their mortgage must be peanuts based on when they put their house up for sale last year but they seem to live a very comfortable lifestyle. And it’s always really nice looking places they go to as well, in the holidays, not cheap breaks. Either they spend every penny rather than saving or bank of mum and dad finance them?

One thing I found interesting though is she has gone back to work after 9 months both times rather than take the full year with 3 months unpaid. The way she cries about it each time suggests she would have longer if she could but they must not be able to afford it?
I know I would sacrifice a holiday to have an extra few months with my baby 🤷🏼‍♀️

I was thinking exactly the same, I’m in a similar situation to her income wise I imagine and there is not a chance in hell I could afford to live like she does. I gather their mortgage must be peanuts based on when they put their house up for sale last year but they seem to live a very comfortable lifestyle. And it’s always really nice looking places they go to as well, in the holidays, not cheap breaks. Either they spend every penny rather than saving or bank of mum and dad finance them?

One thing I found interesting though is she has gone back to work after 9 months both times rather than take the full year with 3 months unpaid. The way she cries about it each time suggests she would have longer if she could but they must not be able to afford it?
I know I would sacrifice a holiday to have an extra few months with my baby 🤷🏼‍♀️
She probably knew that another pregnancy would be on the horizon so don’t bother with the three months unpaid.

Reactions: 4

I think depending on when it falls, if they go back to work before the 6 weeks hols they would be paid over the 6 weeks hols because they are pro rata paid? It’s prob just fallen “wrong” both times and she’s gone back before the holidays?

Reactions: 2
I think depending on when it falls, if they go back to work before the 6 weeks hols they would be paid over the 6 weeks hols because they are pro rata paid? It’s prob just fallen “wrong” both times and she’s gone back before the holidays?
Quite common for teachers to return the last day of term to get paid for the holidays!

We've have had zero outfit posts like normal on holiday and the one pic she posted with her mum, the girls were on their laps.
She probably thinks she is being really subtle and no-one would ever guess she is pregnant or gained weight.

Reactions: 7
We've have had zero outfit posts like normal on holiday and the one pic she posted with her mum, the girls were on their laps.
She probably thinks she is being really subtle and no-one would ever guess she is pregnant or gained weight.
She must have read this article for advice

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.