Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
As a parent who had a traumatic birth following 12 hours of neglect by 10 medical staff and whose baby died at 7 weeks old because of the trauma suffered during birth, I find her so selfish moaning about Daves birth, she has a healthy 4 year old and had a healthy baby... it wasn't the perfect birth that she wanted but who cares if you and your baby are healthy!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28

Mancnet

VIP Member
She will have had the baby but not yet posted as she’ll be frantically trying to lose 6 stone so she doesn’t look like a giant potato goblin in all the pics…

• Haha
Reactions: 25

blahblahbegsomemoreblah

What is her weird obsession with May/June babies?

Bet the school she works at love her for being on maternity leave 3 times in 3/4 years 😩🤣
When people only ever have babies during one month of the year I always just assume they only ever have sex once a year, august is their anniversary 🤷🏼‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Blahblahblah87

Nips/boobs/breast feeding in public. None of it bothers me. I have kids and you do what you need to do. But that story has literally turned my
Stomach. So unnecessary to show your massive swollen nipples to your Instagram.

Reactions: 23

teddy19

VIP Member
I was in Blackpool on the weekend and was sat in a cafe, in walked 2 kids and a bloke - first thing I noticed was the first girl, bloody Dave! Then Alan behind her and Sean accompanying them, no sign of Kate 🤔 but she was definitely in Blackpool with them as she put a story on. But anyway point is, I live about 50 miles away, don’t know Kate or her family from Adam but I actually recognise her children out and about. Scares the life out of me! I can see why celebrities keep the identities of their kids private

• Wow

Fanaff

VIP Member
“Mum why did you call me Olive?”
“Well love, there was this girl on insta that I copied and she had an Olive so that made me realise how much I loved the name. Now come and pose in your new H&M leggings, she posted a link to them last week and I need to do them same to earn us a few pennies for some lacey outfits”

• Haha

NoseyHole20

What is her obsession with taking new born babies on holiday?! She won't have had all her immunisations and their taking her on a plane!
Remember when she basically dropped the first born on her head on holiday? 'Never again' were words used im sure. Onto the third sprog going on hols in August when the prices are RIDICULOUS and the weather is scorching. She is so out of touch and a cunt 🤣 imagine. 'Is there someone I can hire to follow us into the airport with all the children I chose to have as I think it might be difficult cos me husbands still got a cob on we've got 3 girls' people are starvin Kate and you need help Luggin a bag into terminal 2. Fuck. Off.

• Haha
  • Heart

Mavismcfield

Am I the only one who wouldn’t put their 2 and 4 year olds in bikinis? Dunno just seems a bit weird to me 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 22

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
She had to get a brag in about how the purse was worth more than the money they spent 😄🙄 oh piss off you orange headed yogurt muncher

• Haha
Reactions: 22

melonsandlemons

VIP Member
Nips/boobs/breast feeding in public. None of it bothers me. I have kids and you do what you need to do. But that story has literally turned my
Stomach. So unnecessary to show your massive swollen nipples to your Instagram.
I can’t imagine scrolling and going “oh there’s my child’s teacher and her nips”. Surely as a professional, no matter how natural breastfeeding is you’d be aware of public posts? I wonder what her employers really think…

Reactions: 21

#notanadad

VIP Member
The nipple is just unnecessary isn't it?! You're breastfeeding, great good for you, don't need to see it though 🙄 I'm BFing my 2 month old and I've never once posted my tits on Instagram!!

Also, her and Sean are the most pathetic snowflakes I've ever come across. Me and my husband are similar age to them and we've got 3 kids all roughly the same ages as hers and it's not really that difficult 🙄🙄 I'm absolutely not bragging, obviously it is more difficult than having 1 baby or even 2, but you just crack on with it! The two year old is waking at 5am? So what it's not that early!? Get up with your child Sean! Presumably she still naps in the day? So why not just have a nap when she does, and Kate can stay up with Evelyn and the baby while you sleep? You tag team it when you've got three, you work in shifts and your husband has to put in the effort to make it work. You chose to have them so stop feeling sorry for yourself!

• Heart

cantinfluenceme

Hi Kate's nipples 🙈. Just when old Feebs put hers away we will now be inundated with boob pics.. will have to unfollow

• Haha
  • Sick