KeepingKate #5 Begging for help so the baby naps, still running despite a prolapse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Loving the gossip so sorry for your sister 🧡 you and @MrsD_89 have been so strong & like you’ve both said, you haven’t been putting it all online just for attention. I had my baby last summer and honestly, I cannot even begin to imagine doing it through lockdown. My heart breaks for all the new mums who’ve had to do it alone and needed support but didn’t get it 😞

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Same here and none of our families have been able to fly out to see her and that's just the cards we have been dealt. We are all healthy and that's the main thing. Am so sick of people moaning over stupid stuff about lockdown. My poor sister got told she had lost her baby at 35 weeks pregnant and she was all alone when told the news. Its people like her who deserved sympathy not people like kate who is nothing more than a spoiled little witch.
So sorry to hear about your sister

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Same here and none of our families have been able to fly out to see her and that's just the cards we have been dealt. We are all healthy and that's the main thing. Am so sick of people moaning over stupid stuff about lockdown. My poor sister got told she had lost her baby at 35 weeks pregnant and she was all alone when told the news. Its people like her who deserved sympathy not people like kate who is nothing more than a spoiled little witch.
So sorry to hear this very sad news. There are no words to describe the loss of a child from a family.

• Heart
HERE HERE! Imagine if you had just found out you were pregnant as lockdown started!
I find it bonkers that some women who left work in March may have found out they were pregnant shortly after.... next time their colleagues see them they could have a one year old baby. Or first time mummies who had to do the complete unknown largely alone They are the ones I really feel for, first time mums who didn’t have that vital support in the early stages of new motherhood - it’s tough!
This is me!
I had a miscarriage the week before lockdown and fell pregnant immediately after. I’ve been pregnant since lockdown officially started.
I started working from home the week of the miscarriage so haven’t been into work since. I’m currently on flexi-furlough too so when I go back to work I will have had 18 months off!

My husband works for the NHS so has been working throughout everything and we also have a 2 year old.
I haven’t been able to properly share my pregnancy with friends and family or seen any of my work colleagues (some went back in before this lockdown but I reached 28 weeks and wasn’t allowed onsite)
Its mental!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
And just like that she’s back !
To prove you all wrong 😅

• Haha
I noticed she mentioned the face vibrator in one of her stories but didn’t try to flog it, haven’t seen that thing for ages, wonder what happened with that?!

Reactions: 2
Cant believe she's put a Christmas tree in her 2 year olds bedroom 🙄🙄🙄 be complaining tomorrow she won't go to sleep or she's taking all the things off there

Reactions: 2
To be fair I think the pt was unethical letting her sign up so soon after having Alan but 🤷‍♀️ Each to their own

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.