KeepingKate #5 Begging for help so the baby naps, still running despite a prolapse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched her story - has a sleep
Consultant 🙄 but she admits she never stays in the house past 10am no wonder Alan doesn’t sleep if she’s not in a sleep routine once she’s in a routine she can go out and about and she should hopefully nap whilst out
In the middle of a global pandemic, when you should be locked down... TIER 3, too! Wasn't the message to "Stay Home, Save Lives" a while back in full lockdown, which TIER 3 essentially is! Doesn't apply to her obviously. She's such a dick!!

Reactions: 5
A quick google about nap times for a baby at certain ages and she’d have known exactly where she was going wrong! She’s pretty much tortured that poor baby with sleep deprivation, dragging her around here there and everywhere. Let’s see if she listens to this sleep consultant better than she does the prime minister!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
In the middle of a global pandemic, when you should be locked down... TIER 3, too! Wasn't the message to "Stay Home, Save Lives" a while back in full lockdown, which TIER 3 essentially is! Doesn't apply to her obviously. She's such a dick!!
Kate has never ever followed the rules, why start now.

Reactions: 4
Poor kid, I think it's so selfish how parents expect kids to sleep anywhere and under any Conditions and then they act shocked when baby is up at random times in the night

Reactions: 3
I’m sorry... but who has someone do their make up for a ‘date night’ pre COVID.... forget in the current situation?!? 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 15
I’m sorry... but who has someone do their make up for a ‘date night’ pre COVID.... forget in the current situation?!? 🤦🏽‍♀️
I was just coming on to say the same thing, why do these women insist on getting their make up done for any event possible? Bad enough at the best of times but during a pandemic it’s totally unnecessary!

You can go to a beauty salon in tier3 but not have anyone in your home. You can only go out for food/drinks with people you live with.

Reactions: 1
She’s such a bag of vomit though isn’t she? She looks like a drag queen with all that slap on.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What’s the point of paying for a sleep consultant when the baby is about to go into the four month sleep regression? Surely she’d know this from her first baby?

Those throwback photos are tragic. The ott Jaffa fake tan has been going on for years!

Also, is it just me who gets annoyed by people who have picked out their kids’ names YEARS before they’ve had them? It just seems a bit childish to me, like she’s already mapped out some perfect princess life!

Kate, Annie isn’t teething is she? You just don’t want to be “stuck inside” during half term so she naps well. Let’s not lie. Poor baby

Reactions: 3
Kate, Annie isn’t teething is she? You just don’t want to be “stuck inside” during half term so she naps well. Let’s not lie. Poor baby
Came to say the same. Imagine pimping your kid out like this. Shameless

Read a book for once in your life

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.