KeepingKate #5 Begging for help so the baby naps, still running despite a prolapse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t they say they were going away at half term abroad? Not sure if I’m just making that up! 😂
No they were supposed to but would have to isolate for 2 weeks after, my friend said she’d gone to CBeebies land. She can’t stand being in the house, I genuinely think she needs to keep “busy” because there’s issues (probably with food) she isn’t dealing with

Reactions: 4
No they were supposed to but would have to isolate for 2 weeks after, my friend said she’d gone to CBeebies land. She can’t stand being in the house, I genuinely think she needs to keep “busy” because there’s issues (probably with food) she isn’t dealing with
She needs to update her handle to Keepingbusykate, or Keepingawayfromthehousekate 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think there’s probably more than issues with food going on.....

Whilst I agree with most of what is said here... I do feel I need to stick up for Kate as I was exactly the same (and still am) I hate being in the house with my little one. Always have. I found my mental health took a nose dive if we were stuck in! And my little one hates being in too! I work full time but always have lots of plans (especially pre COVID!) On my days off as find if we sit in the house were both miserable!

Reactions: 3
Whilst I agree with most of what is said here... I do feel I need to stick up for Kate as I was exactly the same (and still am) I hate being in the house with my little one. Always have. I found my mental health took a nose dive if we were stuck in! And my little one hates being in too! I work full time but always have lots of plans (especially pre COVID!) On my days off as find if we sit in the house were both miserable!
In that case, she can’t really moan about the fact Annie doesn’t nap if she’s never taken a couple of days just to stay inside to give her the chance to get into some sort of routine. Sacrifices need to be made when you’re a mum sometimes... it would literally take a few days but she can’t be arsed.

Reactions: 2
I think they have gone abroad somewhere and just keeping quiet about it. Her mam hasn't updated her insta for a week either

In that case, she can’t really moan about the fact Annie doesn’t nap if she’s never taken a couple of days just to stay inside to give her the chance to get into some sort of routine. Sacrifices need to be made when you’re a mum sometimes... it would literally take a few days but she can’t be arsed.
We still had a routine! My little one would be up early, then would go back down 9-11 ish then we would head out! Afternoon naps were in the car/pram. I was just trying to give an insight as to why she may be out alot as I was the same!

We still had a routine! My little one would be up early, then would go back down 9-11 ish then we would head out! Afternoon naps were in the car/pram. I was just trying to give an insight as to why she may be out alot as I was the same!
She said herself she’s out by 10 before Annie has been had one nap, I just think Kate takes stuff to the extreme. Just like ignoring lockdown rules throughout lockdown. She’s insufferable. I also bet you didn’t moan about being tired but made zero effort to put a routine in place to make sure Annie gets a better nights sleep. She gets free sleep training advice that cost over £100 to not put it in place 🤷🏻‍♀️.

I think they have gone abroad somewhere and just keeping quiet about it. Her mam hasn't updated her insta for a week either
She definitely went to CBeebies land at the weekend

Reactions: 1
All babies are different, some will sleep anywhere and their routine just falls in to place, and others don’t. My daughter being one that didn’t, naps on the go never worked, she’d fall asleep for about 10 minutes, then the slightest noise and she’d be awake and very grouchy and we’d pay for it at bedtime. We just worked our day around her and she had a nap routine and slept in her cot - yes we were limited, but we made a sacrifice in favour of a happy, content baby that slept great through the night, plus we had time to get things in order at home while she slept. There were exceptions when we couldn’t work around her, life didn’t just stop completely, but for the most part, we favoured the routine! It’s not forever. Kate needs to decide what she wants - some good nights sleep or some photos for the gram!

Reactions: 5
All babies are different, some will sleep anywhere and their routine just falls in to place, and others don’t. My daughter being one that didn’t, naps on the go never worked, she’d fall asleep for about 10 minutes, then the slightest noise and she’d be awake and very grouchy and we’d pay for it at bedtime. We just worked our day around her and she had a nap routine and slept in her cot - yes we were limited, but we made a sacrifice in favour of a happy, content baby that slept great through the night, plus we had time to get things in order at home while she slept. There were exceptions when we couldn’t work around her, life didn’t just stop completely, but for the most part, we favoured the routine! It’s not forever. Kate needs to decide what she wants - some good nights sleep or some photos for the gram!
100% - I’ve done this with both my babies. Even with a baby and a toddler I managed it, I just got round it by putting my eldest in nursery one day and she goes to both sets of grandparents once a week each too so we only have 2 weekdays where I’ve got them both, and then I plan outings for between babies naps or occasionally she’ll have to nap in the pram/car. It seems like a faff to some people but it pays off bcus they’re both happy and my baby sleeps 12.5 hours at night, goes down for naps with no fuss at all etc. so it can be done she just needs to stick to a routine if she wants Annie to nap and sleep well 🤷‍♀️ If she doesn’t want the routine she needs to accept that clearly Annie isn’t going to magically sleep well 😂

Exactly this. I’ve had to sacrifice a lot for a content well rested baby but it’s bloody worth it

Reactions: 5
Anyone watched the videos of Dave on Kate’s fb? Halfway through she asks for sweets and chocolate, got to have been a bribe for her to sit there and answer the questions 😂

She’s probably quiet because she doesn’t want to get ragged on here, the thread has dried up since she went quiet. let’s face it, what has been said is true. She’s barely given the new baby any time or attention. And let’s all be sure now we’re back in national lockdown she won’t stick to it like she didn’t before 😡

Reactions: 7
She’s probably quiet because she doesn’t want to get ragged on here, the thread has dried up since she went quiet. let’s face it, what has been said is true. She’s barely given the new baby any time or attention. And let’s all be sure now we’re back in national lockdown she won’t stick to it like she didn’t before 😡
Exactly! Bet she is so annoyed that schools are open and Seeeeeeeaan has to work and she will have to when she finishes Maternity Leave

She won't have put cbeebies on insta because tier 3 was not meant to travel 🤷‍♀️ but obviously she does as she wishes

She actually has had to do none of them things.
She gave birth in may so was lucky to be 6 weeks away from birth when lockdown happened. Attention seeking at its best.
HERE HERE! Imagine if you had just found out you were pregnant as lockdown started!
I find it bonkers that some women who left work in March may have found out they were pregnant shortly after.... next time their colleagues see them they could have a one year old baby. Or first time mummies who had to do the complete unknown largely alone They are the ones I really feel for, first time mums who didn’t have that vital support in the early stages of new motherhood - it’s tough!

• Heart
HERE HERE! Imagine if you had just found out you were pregnant as lockdown started!
I find it bonkers that some women who left work in March may have found out they were pregnant shortly after.... next time their colleagues see them they could have a one year old baby. Or first time mummies who had to do the complete unknown largely alone They are the ones I really feel for, first time mums who didn’t have that vital support in the early stages of new motherhood - it’s tough!
🙋🏼‍♀️🙋🏼‍♀️ This is me - born week before lockdown and likely to turn one by the time we are out of lockdown don’t see me posting about it all over Instagram 😡

• Sad
🙋🏼‍♀️🙋🏼‍♀️ This is me - born week before lockdown and likely to turn one by the time we are out of lockdown don’t see me posting about it all over Instagram 😡
Same here and none of our families have been able to fly out to see her and that's just the cards we have been dealt. We are all healthy and that's the main thing. Am so sick of people moaning over stupid stuff about lockdown. My poor sister got told she had lost her baby at 35 weeks pregnant and she was all alone when told the news. Its people like her who deserved sympathy not people like kate who is nothing more than a spoiled little witch.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
This girl makes me honestly want to be sick. Rather than focusing on the child she chose to bring jbtk this world she is more bothered about rings on a watch. Its pathetic and really sad to see. Between her and Laura_emily sw who also had a baby at the same time and thought it was appropriate to post pictures of her moo moo in the birthing pool given birth (gross) ans posting naked pictures of her children (only stopped that because people on tattle thread were reporting her) the pair of them are so vain (unsure why) and Laura Emily took her 2 week baby pit to a shopping mall in lockdown. The need to have a perfect life on social media is pathetic.i wouldn't mind these people aren't "young".

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.