KeepingKate #5 Begging for help so the baby naps, still running despite a prolapse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m glad she has confirmed where she’s going to put her Christmas tree. I’ll be able to sleep tonight now.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Don’t know why she’s so concerned about where the tree goes and her using a smaller tree, she’ll be swanning round every Tom dick and Harry’s instead so won’t even see the thing 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Anyone else clock the initiative eating book on the coffee table (just eat it)?

Reactions: 2
Is a bakery really an essential shop? Imagine opening during lockdown; literally inviting crowds of people, brilliant.

Reactions: 4
The whole "my parents at 31...me at 31" post - shouldn't it be posted by someone who's at a different place in their life than their parents were at that age?!

Is she saying she identifies with the single, childless, globe trotter? Urhhh, you're in your twenties with 2 kids. You're in the same place your mom was at this age.

She's such an idiot. She doesn't even get it.

Reactions: 7
Is a bakery really an essential shop? Imagine opening during lockdown; literally inviting crowds of people, brilliant.
I can’t have a go at a small business trying to stay afloat/pay their mortgage etc. Can’t say half the shite that B&M etc sell can be classed as essential. The issue for me is the likes of Kate going to those shops with the family in tow(if she did take them, she said we’re waiting) one person should be doing the shopping only

duck me she doesn’t half spend money on absolute shite....I see that stuff popping up and think who buys that crap....now I know

Reactions: 4
She’s definitely reined (is that the right spelling haha?) it in so that she doesn’t broadcast the bending of the rules. When the new “under 1 support bubble” comes into effect on the 2nd December watch her usual posting resume

Reactions: 6
Well I’ve not missed her lip smacking and erm’s in her stories 🙄 typical Kate been binging and restricting so is just focusing on exercise.

• Haha
She’s definitely been reading here and you know what good for her... her relationship with food DOES need to change for her girls. I just really hope she means it and sticks to it unlike the hunger directed eating 🙄

Reactions: 6
She’s definitely been reading here and you know what good for her... her relationship with food DOES need to change for her girls. I just really hope she means it and sticks to it unlike the hunger directed eating 🙄
She needs to unfollow all the SW dickheads because they all (most of them) present with disordered eating habits. Restrict, binge, draw the line and repeat.

Reactions: 7
Anyone else think it’s a bit dangerous having this mirror in her daughters room? I’m going to assume she’s sensible enough to have this screwed on the wall but just being on the floor in breaking reach of a toddler when she’s alone in there at night is enough to worry me.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Anyone else think it’s a bit dangerous having this mirror in her daughters room? I’m going to assume she’s sensible enough to have this screwed on the wall but just being on the floor in breaking reach of a toddler when she’s alone in there at night is enough to worry me.
She’s an absolute idiot isn’t she. It’s a little ones natural instinct to pull, push, touch everything they see and she has a massive mirror on the floor.

Yup. Accident waiting to happen.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.