KeepingKate #5 Begging for help so the baby naps, still running despite a prolapse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's meant to be a teacher with an element of intelligence yet still buys into these bloody pyramid schemes that are so crap!

Reactions: 6
She just posted in her story that she was at Peppa Pig land during storm Katrina.
You sure hun? :unsure:
I’m a massive lurker on loads of threads but this is my first comment.. All I wanted to say was I saw Kate at Peppa Pig World on this day. We have season tickets so we went for the soft play (it’s huge and was something to entertain our two!) and Kate was there, looking pretty pissed off! She didn’t stay long in the soft play, went outside pretty quickly to see what other rides had been closed probably 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m a massive lurker on loads of threads but this is my first comment.. All I wanted to say was I saw Kate at Peppa Pig World on this day. We have season tickets so we went for the soft play (it’s huge and was something to entertain our two!) and Kate was there, looking pretty pissed off! She didn’t stay long in the soft play, went outside pretty quickly to see what other rides had been closed probably 😆
She is such a spoiled sulky cow. I bet her tantrums are off the scale if things are not "insta perfect" for her 🙄

Reactions: 2
She is the most easily influenced, copycat person. This is what I can remember... feel free to add

Sw
Ww
HDE - remember that anti diet pilot or whatever
That PT - rumer?
BLW - but not really
Lumi
FM
Velvetiser
Those honeycomb leggings
Body shop tit from feebs
The kids rooms being exactly like everyone else’s
Miracle morning

Reactions: 12
Can’t cope with the chocolat chat. The chammy mouth and lip smacking does me in

why does she always sound like she’s got a mouth full of cotton wool!?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She is the most easily influenced, copycat person. This is what I can remember... feel free to add

Sw
Ww
HDE - remember that anti diet pilot or whatever
That PT - rumer?
BLW - but not really
Lumi
FM
Velvetiser
Those honeycomb leggings
Body shop tit from feebs
The kids rooms being exactly like everyone else’s
Miracle morning
Yes she does like hopping onto all of the bandwagons, you just know eventually she will be shilling it. What is weird is that as a teacher she could probably make a bit of money making resources or even remote tutoring (if allowed in her contract)- something that would actually make money, not exploit anyone, and be of value

Reactions: 6
Yes she does like hopping onto all of the bandwagons, you just know eventually she will be shilling it. What is weird is that as a teacher she could probably make a bit of money making resources or even remote tutoring (if allowed in her contract)- something that would actually make money, not exploit anyone, and be of value
As a teacher I know how much hard work and time would need to go into this, hence why lots don’t really do it. Kate wants quick time money without putting in both time or effort.

Reactions: 3
I can’t believe she’s already pushing for people to sign up with her on fm when she’s yet to actually even push it herself . God she will sign up for bloody anything. I give it 3 months and she will be on to the next one.

Reactions: 7
I can’t believe she’s already pushing for people to sign up with her on fm when she’s yet to actually even push it herself . God she will sign up for bloody anything. I give it 3 months and she will be on to the next one.
Has she done body shop yet?
Younique?
Herbalife?
Avon?
Usbourne books?
Rosemary Connolly?
Slim fast?
Cambridge?
Juice plus?
Forever living?
Any other mlm you can think of?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ve decided today she reminds me lookswise of JoJo Siwa? Also equally annoying.

also is this an acceptable emoji for her comments box? 🖕🏼
I feel like it should be an Instagram rule that if you start selling anything you must immediately set up a new page for it so you don’t have it plastered all over your newsfeed/stories etc every two minutes.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.