KeepingKate #5 Begging for help so the baby naps, still running despite a prolapse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The pack I’ve got says on it, do not exceed daily intake of 15g, which is a tablespoon and also for adults. That breakfast looks like she’s used a shovel! Poor kid will be doubled over with stomach ache if she’s not careful!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
Have her children embroider that rainbow thing themselves? It’s awful! Looks like a child’s done it.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
All that handmade shite in the kids room. Surely she hasn’t paid for some of that!!

Reactions: 1
I'm a beginner embroiderer and if my final product looked like that, I'd bin it. The cheek to charge money for that but then there are idiots who will buy them.

Reactions: 7
God that’s awful for someone to be asked to pay any kind of money for it is disgusting they hopefully gifted that to her for free

Reactions: 3
I'm dying laughing at the hoop ha surely that's a piss take?! Wtf.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Cor yeah, if I ate that many chia seeds in one go it'd be a level 3 code brown, let alone a little one! That embroidery ring would have looked better with just the rainbow part...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.