KeepingKate #5 Begging for help so the baby naps, still running despite a prolapse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she's this spoiled and annoying in work I bet her colleagues are praying she doesn't return

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The fact that she’s whinging about going back to work and not having much of a maternity leave, but she NEVER followed the rules.

What about the new parents that actually did follow the rules and are also going back now?

Reactions: 12
I know this has been posted already but I swear she doesn’t live in the real world? There are countless people who have spent their maternity leaves in lockdown but the difference being, they didn’t get to swan off on holiday and also probably stuck to the rules!!! She’s such a dick!! 😠😠😠😠

Attachments

Reactions: 10
I know this has been posted already but I swear she doesn’t live in the real world? There are countless people who have spent their maternity leaves in lockdown but the difference being, they didn’t get to swan off on holiday and also probably stuck to the rules!!! She’s such a dick!! 😠😠😠😠
There are people that are living the final month of their lives in lockdown in sick of hearing her tit 😒

The fact that she’s whinging about going back to work and not having much of a maternity leave, but she NEVER followed the rules.

What about the new parents that actually did follow the rules and are also going back now?
I know someone similar to this, she’s constantly moaning on social media that her maternity has been ruined. Here was me thinking the time off was to spend with your children, something which many people would love to be in a position to do, instead she’s complaining that she hasn’t been able to go for shopping/coffee/lunches rather than appreciating the fact her kids have spent all this time with their Mum. She also hasn’t stuck to the lockdown rules at all and isn’t shy about flouting the fact she has so many sympathy for her (and Kate) is limited

Reactions: 7
She’s really forcing those tears out isn’t she 😂😂 she’s got nowt to feel sad about she’s basically been doing all the things she said she hasn’t been able to do. Also she hasn’t been in lockdown for her while maternity leave. We all live in the same country as you Kate we know when you’re talking shite.

Reactions: 5
She’s really forcing those tears out isn’t she 😂😂 she’s got nowt to feel sad about she’s basically been doing all the things she said she hasn’t been able to do. Also she hasn’t been in lockdown for her while maternity leave. We all live in the same country as you Kate we know when you’re talking shite.
Probably crying cos her Instagram ‘career’ hasn’t really taken off despite attempts to be a diet page / Mum page / different diet page / fitness page / flogging lumi page / yet another diet page / FM page etc etc
Do you see a pattern here?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ffs, she is such a drama queen. I spent most of my pregnancy in lockdown, and now my maternity leave. I have two kids just like her and I've loved every moment of it, as it's meant that I don't have to bother keeping up appearances for my in laws and friends wanting to come round. 😂 it's also meant I can bond with my baby and child more, I get that it's hard to leave her... Then just use up all your maternity leave, surely?

If I was her colleagues watching that I'd be begging for you to stay off for the remainder so I didn't have to hear your moaning about being the only mother to have suffered maternity leave in lockdown.

Also she went on holiday, she still got to go to mum and baby groups. I don't bother with them but I know there's first time mothers who have spent their maternity leave in lockdown and haven't moaned about it through crocodile tears, or been able to go to such groups.

Bore off Kate, the world doesn't revolve around you! Your baby isn't going to remember the visits to the coffee shops, shops or nail salon and she's certainly not going to remember lockdown... Get a bleeping grip!

No doubt she'll get pregnant again once everything calms down to 'relive' those lost days in lockdown 🙄

Such a selfish woman, at least you haven't had to lose someone in lockdown... Considering you've broken most of the lockdown rules 👀

Probably crying cos her Instagram ‘career’ hasn’t really taken off despite attempts to be a diet page / Mum page / different diet page / fitness page / flogging lumi page / yet another diet page / FM page etc etc
Do you see a pattern here?
Probably wants to be a stay at home mum but Shaaaaaaun is making her go back to work to bring home some real money!

She’s infuriating. I spent my maternity last year in lockdown and there was no support bubbles. I lost my job because nurseries were closed and there were no options for a childcare bubble and my employer refused furlough.
she’s broken the rules and flaunted it online, behaving like there is no pandemic. She’s openly met up with her friends during lockdown (there were comments I saw on her grid about meeting up at the park etc).

Reactions: 6
I’m so bleeping sick of people turning things like spending maternity leave in lockdown (amongst so many other trivial things in
The grand scheme of things) into “struggles” when there’s people out there who have actually been struggling.

All these hashtags your feelings are valid too bullshit is a piss take, and it’s overshadowing the bigger issues.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Let’s not forget she gave birth in June? In the height of lockdown when so many women had to go through birth alone she sneaked her bleeping doula and her husband in with her as well

Reactions: 21
Oh no the fm begs are well and truly here unfollowed. Why is everyone on Instagram flogging their souls !

Reactions: 2
Let’s not forget she gave birth in June? In the height of lockdown when so many women had to go through birth alone she sneaked her bleeping doula and her husband in with her as well
I completely forgot about this!! 🤬🤬🤬

My baby born the week before lockdown and will have had her first birthday in lockdown too I’ve not complained once about missing any groups as a first time Mam! I would really love for Kate to actually be genuine and just admit it’s not the kids experiencing things that’s she’s missed it’s her mates coffee shops hair appointments- I saw “I’ve only left Alan once for 3 hours in the whole time since she’s been born” bore off Kate you were quite happy to go to the salon to get your hair done and hope she didn’t need feeding as she’d never had a bottle! I’m pretty sure you’ve had your hair done since then too

Reactions: 12
One of the issues might possibly be that she’s not had any time away just her and her gimpy husband and she couldn’t leave her kids behind with ninny. I think the real issue is she’s had to parent herself and she’s realised it’s hard work. Welcome to the real world love!

She is a self indulgent moron, who needs to get a grip of life!

Bet Seannnnnnnnnnnn was seething when Kate’s brother and his girlfriend produced a son

One of the issues might possibly be that she’s not had any time away just her and her gimpy husband and she couldn’t leave her kids behind with ninny. I think the real issue is she’s had to parent herself and she’s realised it’s hard work. Welcome to the real world love!
Add to that there is now other grandchildren on the scene so her parents probably have to share their time which won’t go down well with Kate

• Haha
Reactions: 5

She’s got some cheek! Esp as she went on holiday when Allan was a newborn

Whilst I do feel sorry for the majority of mums who’ve been on may leave this year as they’ve not had the “normal” experience and that can be disappointing they’ve also had a different experience, like others have said, plenty of time to bond, not having to entertain people abs often having dada working from home so more time together. But none of this applies to kate! She broke the rules from the word go, going to various supermarkets whilst also using a delivery slot, sneaking the doula in, seeing her parents and friends when no bubbles allowed, going on holiday and basically doing whatever she likes. No sympathy whatsoever.
Also worried as she’s never left Alan, that wasn’t a problem when you were going for constant nights away and nights out and leaving Dave with your parents was it? Her and Shaun obviously went hiking on their own at the weekend, where was Alan then?
Always a sob story with her isn’t it!

Reactions: 15
I've just caught up on her stories, I actually can't get over what she said. She hasn't spent it in lockdown because she didn't stick to the rules, she took a newborn on holiday in a pandemic didn't she? Kate, get over yourself.

Also not forgetting having a baby shower despite the VERY strict rules at the time, she never posted about it but she was tagged in the setup and there were at least 6 people going

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Also not forgetting having a baby shower despite the VERY strict rules at the time, she never posted about it but she was tagged in the setup and there were at least 6 people going
And I think she did a party for Dave too didn't she as there was a lot of cakes made for a family of 4.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.