KeepingKate #5 Begging for help so the baby naps, still running despite a prolapse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does instagram really need another perfume flogging boss babe 🙄 she hasn't wasted any time in trying to recruit suckers for her scam... face vibrator didn't work, why does she think this will🤦🏼‍♀️

On another note, does she dress Dave in any other colours other than pink and white? She may look like her dad (as you do Jaff) but it's clear she's a girl!

Reactions: 5
Does instagram really need another perfume flogging boss babe 🙄 she hasn't wasted any time in trying to recruit suckers for her scam... face vibrator didn't work, why does she think this will🤦🏼‍♀️

On another note, does she dress Dave in any other colours other than pink and white? She may look like her dad (as you do Jaff) but it's clear she's a girl!
I don’t get her obsession with offensive, obnoxious headwear for her and them kids. The massive bows, the Pom Pom hats and the headbands.

I’ve decided today she reminds me lookswise of JoJo Siwa? Also equally annoying.

also is this an acceptable emoji for her comments box? 🖕🏼
I feel like it should be an Instagram rule that if you start selling anything you must immediately set up a new page for it so you don’t have it plastered all over your newsfeed/stories etc every two minutes.
Definitely JoJo Siwa - it’s the new bow headbands she’s been wearing like she’s 12 years old again and also inflicting them on her children.

Reactions: 4

Sorry to anyone who does anything MLM related but I’m so fed up of all these “boss babes”, “I run my own business” huns, they’re everywhere. You don’t run your own business, you’re caught up in a shady MLM. How people like her who are supposedly intelligent fall for this crap I’ll never know!

Reactions: 17

I’ve often thought the clothes must be ruined after an hour at the park getting filthy!

Bore off kate.

she’s desperate not to go back to work. She’ll be having melt downs trying to balance the job and her family life.
I would dislike her to be my children’s teacher.

Reactions: 7
Her chat last night was classic brainwashed MLM chat. “Nothing to lose, my up line, can leave at any point without losing money” blah blah blah. Yes, you’re a seller, not a business and you might make a bit of pocket money but it’s also so cringe!

Reactions: 9
Her chat last night was classic brainwashed MLM chat. “Nothing to lose, my up line, can leave at any point without losing money” blah blah blah. Yes, you’re a seller, not a business and you might make a bit of pocket money but it’s also so cringe!
She's so thick and deluded, has she not seen all the comments around MLM schemes? The people who tell the truth about them admit they lost 100s, sometimes 1000s trying to get their "business" going. It's scandalous!

She couldn’t get the lumi off the ground what makes her think she can with FM perfumes.

Sorry to anyone who does anything MLM related but I’m so fed up of all these “boss babes”, “I run my own business” huns, they’re everywhere. You don’t run your own business, you’re caught up in a shady MLM. How people like her who are supposedly intelligent fall for this crap I’ll never know!
Have you seen Samandherfam ....supposedly a 6 figure earner with FM MLM but still works as a nurse! Aye right!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Rage comes to mind! Says she earns over 100000k a month MLM!
I’ve just checked her page out, even if she does earn that amount how undignified to broadcast it all over instagram, have some self respect! Also I don’t understand all these “awards” these huns get, what the hell is a Jasper star?? 🤦🏼‍♀️ I have lots of facebook “friends” who keep posting about their MLM “awards” and “promotions”, makes my eyes roll so far back I fear they might get stuck one of these days!

Reactions: 6
Because her UpLInE said she has nothing to lose and everything to gain... obviously 🙄
Hahaha yeah because the ‘up line’ clearly doesn’t have any ulterior motive?! These people are deluded. It’s quite scary she qualified to be a teacher with such a lack of common sense. Even if you became successful by joining an MLM, it’s really not a nice life. Working all hours under the sun (under the guise of being a ‘boss babe’ ‘entrepreneur’), scamming people and having to share every inch of your life/earnings just to convince people you’re successful. Nah mate, carrying on being a teacher and retain your dignity

Reactions: 8
Ha ha. As if she would return back to work early, never. Shame she didn’t make her millions selling the face vibrator. She may make it selling her crap perfume!
Stop crying your fake tears!

Returning early for a sense of normality................like she’s followed the rules from the start 😂😂
Bet she goes back a week before Easter Holidays, a week back then straight on to a fortnight of full holiday pay, already planning what tat she’s buying next for the girls room

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.