KeepingKate #5 Begging for help so the baby naps, still running despite a prolapse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks like she’s put that foundation on with a trowel. If she looks that bad on insta with filters she must look a fright in real life.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I noticed this too, I would be fuming.

Completely unrelated but did anyone read about the nursery in Devon or Plymouth that had 2 children escape and were wondering around!
I live in Plymouth where the nursery had the children escape, it’s being investigated by offsted

Reactions: 1
Also unrelated I read a post last night from a mum who went to collect her daughter, and the nursery staff member brought out a boy who wasn’t hers and was telling her all about his day. As they were wearing masks and distancing and the little boy was racing around the area the mum said it took a while to notify the staff member it wasn’t her child 😞

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Also unrelated I read a post last night from a mum who went to collect her daughter, and the nursery staff member brought out a boy who wasn’t hers and was telling her all about his day. As they were wearing masks and distancing and the little boy was racing around the area the mum said it took a while to notify the staff member it wasn’t her child 😞
Oh my god. My heart actually sunk!

Reactions: 1
And this is why I don’t want to send my child to nursery unless it’s school age nursery

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Wondered how long it would be before she went to something else after radio silence of the lumi

They are all doing it aren’t they.. because they have a big following they think it will just be easy to ‘start a business’ and the money will come flooding in.. just like Emma (lifethroughemseyes)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.