KeepingKate #4 forever comparing Dave and Alan and buying juice by the gallon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn’t she going on holiday soon again anyway? Just wait until your back because your only going to mess with her sleep again! Poor baby hasn’t had a break

Reactions: 1
Jesus Christ, this woman needs help. She’s a bloody baby, yeah it’s draining, yeah it’s hard work when baby doesn’t sleep, but she’s a baby. All babies need love and nurture, not dragging round here there and everywhere. Maybe if she spent soMe time at home bonding with baby and learning her ques, she might get somewhere.
Get a bleeping grip kate and stop thinking your a celebrity! Get to know your baby!

Reactions: 6
Jesus Christ, this woman needs help. She’s a bloody baby, yeah it’s draining, yeah it’s hard work when baby doesn’t sleep, but she’s a baby. All babies need love and nurture, not dragging round here there and everywhere. Maybe if she spent soMe time at home bonding with baby and learning her ques, she might get somewhere.
Get a bleeping grip kate and stop thinking your a celebrity! Get to know your baby!
She wants everything to be perfect. The perfect insta baby/family/life, the perfect Christian children with their frilly dresses and white tights.

Yet, she wants everything to be perfect but finds the imperfections in everything other than herself.

Reactions: 6
She really is stupid. A few quiet days at home to establish a routine for day time and the night will probably fall in to place. Too much or too little sleep will affect night time, as well as the obvious teething issues along the way. If she gets a sleep consultant, she’ll realise just how much of a tit mother she’s been, dragging that poor baby here there and everywhere. Yesterday’s walk out was a 1.5 hour car journey away from home.
To be fair we go here there and everywhere with my little boy (days out for him) and we don’t have an issue sleeping. I think babies need to be stimulated in order to sleep at night.

She’s on the beg....a few of the mummy influencers have had freebies so she obviously thinks that’ll be the answer to everything 🙄
Missing the face vibrator, what’s happened with that?!

Reactions: 3
To be fair we go here there and everywhere with my little boy (days out for him) and we don’t have an issue sleeping. I think babies need to be stimulated in order to sleep at night.
Oh yes, I’m not saying they should be housebound, I was more referring to the holiday to Turkey, the week in the caravan etc. My remark about their walk yesterday being so far away from home, was that the baby probably slept all day long, car journey, pushed in the pram then another long car journey. Then she expects her to sleep well at night.

Reactions: 5
Lumi not doing much for her pores there 🙄
I’m probably just jealous but she gets so much free time from one or both babies as a mother of two below school age.

Reactions: 2
Thread suggestion:

Keeping Kate’s flogging her tit face vibrator, disagree and you’re a hater

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why is she sharing her fitness running story whinge fests? Who is she inspiring? GET HOME AND BE WITH YOUR bleeping FAMILY AND STOP THROWING MONEY AT tit THINKING IT WILL SOLVE EVERYTHING.

She’s moaning about the baby not sleeping but if she put that first and worried about her weight loss and steps and running once they’d established a routine, she might find everything a little easier.

Is it really cold where she lives? Why does she always have that bloody hat on Dave?! Surely it’s not that cold?

Reactions: 3
Is it really cold where she lives? Why does she always have that bloody hat on Dave?! Surely it’s not that cold?
It was freezing this neck of the woods yesterday 🥶. That is the only time the weather has warranted that hat she wears

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.