Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Strawberry-pot

Chatty Member
3 years
2 children
6 countries
1 house
1 god
1 vow
3087181097 litres of squash
20762778 yogurts
Happy anniversary 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 57

Prodcon21

Chatty Member
Just to clarify I think anyone going out for non basics and haircuts is a cunt. I get that it’s allowed but I wouldn’t risk my life to go to costa and can’t understand why anyone else would but people do 🤷🏻‍♀️
Because I wanted my fucking hair cut because I looked shit, so felt shit. And I don’t appreciate being called a cunt for it.

Also because my self employed hairdresser has had no income since March and is trying to get back on her feet.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Busymummy2

So let me get this straight, because Kate we all know you read this. You are taking a 2 year old and a 2 month old, to Turkey (at it is hottest time, may I add) in a global pandemic, with your lashes (that should not be on). Your ignorance Kate to this global pandemic is irresponsible not only as a parent but as a human being. You flauted the rules since lockdown began and have openly done this on social media, your unprofessional, selfish and only put your own needs first. We all need a bit of sun Kate, but I'm sensible enough to not put my family and friends at risk. As a nurse, you infuriate me.

Reactions: 31

iShihTzunot

Face wipes are one of the worst things you could use on your face along with that fucking vibrator she keeps using. Then comments on how her skin is sensitive! I'm not surprised rubbing that all over it. You just need a good double cleanse and serum/moisturiser.

Surely her being a skin care Profesh now she would know that those wipes are full of plastic and don’t take nothing off her face, plus she should be cleaning her lashes properly too. Why can’t people just use a cleanser toner and moisturiser and fuck off. Fed up of lumi spa and people selling perfumes !!! If I want perfume I want the actual perfume not some crap with a number on the front! If not I’d stick to the old impulse sprays if I wanted cheap 😂
If anybody is stupid enough to spend £200 on one of those things after watching her TAKE HER MAKEUP OFF WITH A WIPE then more fool them, they’re an absolute twat. Wipes are only acceptable for fannies, flights and festivals.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Pinkbubble

:mad: Well Kate I’m sure a lot of us are ‘desperate for some sun’ but most people wouldn’t take their 2 month old baby abroad in the middle of a worldwide contagious pandemic? Maybe that’s just me though.

Reactions: 27

fishsticks

I've wrote this on another thread, but my husband works for the NHS on an intensive care ward. These past few months have started to take its toll on him..! He's got bruises across his nose and around his eyes, behind his ears, etc. from masks, but he has to wear them. PPE is saving him (and myself!) from catching Covid. The only time I've really seen him for the past few months is when he comes home to sleep for a couple of hours.. but even then he's still on call. It's been relentless, but at some point we have to realise that this isn't going to go away as quick as it came...

Regardless of whether you agree or not, hairdressers, salons, etc. are open now... They have to follow strict guidelines re: PPE and if they're not, simply report them. I understand both sides as does my husband. My husband doesn't want to have to deal with another wave, but we both understand that some businesses won't survive if they are shut any longer. At some point we will all catch Covid, and the sooner people understand that the better!

I hate the phrase, but unfortunately, this is going to become the "new normal" and if we don't find a "new normal" soon things are gonna go even more tits up than they already are.

Calling each other cunts isn't helping either btw!

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Marpaudai

Chatty Member
That was my thought surely few more weeks after 14 months wouldn’t kill her to get the baby to take w bottle she’s openly said she’ll be there 4hours and hopes she doesn’t wake up while she’s out .🤷‍♀️
She’s taking a newborn with next to no immune system on holiday to Turkey, during a global pandemic, so why would she care if her baby cried for food for a few hours whilst she gets her scraggy mop sorted!

Reactions: 21
Each to their own but in my opinion, she dresses those little girls like Victorian gypsys! £25 for those pyjamas? It’s all for show but some of the clothes she buys are just awful

• Haha

Loopybird69

VIP Member
Right I saw these stories in the night and they irritated the F#%k outta me.

- why the hell js she flogging that shit stick on holiday?
- who wears THAT much make up in heat exceeding 30 degrees
- Mark it as an #ad as you are an “executive ambassador” you orange imbecile
- lumi now makes your face tan better (me thinks your nose is gonna grow Pinocchio)
- Feels safer in turkey erm Bullshit she wanted the sun and are trying to justify it - turkey is currently a hotbed of cases but let’s be honest she never really followed the UK rules so actually stuff her
- you’re crying meltdown seems a distant memory now you’ve got what you want

AND for the love of god cover your children when the are out in the sun fecking little swimsuits and that delicate skin!

What's shes forgetting is roughly 2 weeks of that you arent even pregnant as they count from the first day of your last period!
40 weeks is 9.2 months. Even going 2 weeks over is still only almost 9 and a half And you count from first day of your last period where there isn’t even an egg. You’d think ole Mother Earth over there would know that.

I’m more worried she thinks there are 4 weeks exactly in every month and she’s a teacher!

Last edited:

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Everyone moans about their kids (which of course you're allowed to! I deffo do) but with Kate I feel it goes much deeper than that. She clearly loves the attention that pregnancy and breast feeding brings her, but she is* clearly crap at coping with her own kids and is still very immature and selfish. They both are. She can't cope at all without her parents helping her, financially and physically. She's a grown married woman with a house of her own. There are 17 & 18yr old single parents with no help that would put her to shame and she has the nerve to pull the professional teacher card when it suits her. Can't stand the spoilt, entitled cow!

Reactions: 18

Lollipop19

Chatty Member
Bit of a niche complaint from a fellow teacher... but she's showed an Ofsted survival kit for Sean. Ofsted aren't doing proper visits this term, only going along to some schools that have signed up for a chat with the head. So a very dramatised and unnecessary story!

Noname123

Chatty Member
Imagine getting to the hospital to give birth to your child and there’s an even bigger baby trying to deliver it. Fuck that.

Plus, could you imagine the amount of whining and moaning she’d do if she had to work nights?!

• Haha