KeepingKate #4 forever comparing Dave and Alan and buying juice by the gallon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not buying that she can run 4km in under 19 minutes.

Laura_emily is half her size and runs 5km in over 30 mins!

Reactions: 8
I do a park run (well used to before covid) and the athletes do 5km in around 15 mins and they are RAPID.

Reactions: 1
I used to do park run in Tefdington and Mo Farah often came down and ran, he didn’t actually hold the record....and he was doing the 5km in about 13 minutes...I cannot believe for a second she’s claiming to be about 7-8 minutes slower than him 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I used to do park run in Tefdington and Mo Farah often came down and ran, he didn’t actually hold the record....and he was doing the 5km in about 13 minutes...I cannot believe for a second she’s claiming to be about 7-8 minutes slower than him 🤣
That has made me chuckle.

I'd pay good money to watch a huffing and puffing Kate in a 5km race trying to keep up with Mo Farah.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Isn’t 18:47 the time? As in 6.47pm 👀 my Apple Watch is a newer version so slightly different so I might be wrong but she’s not actually showing her run there (which means her saying how far she’s run is totally pointless), she’s showing her whole days worth of calories, active minutes and minutes standing

Reactions: 2
18:47 is the time on her watch guys... not how fast she ran 4.2k!

Isn’t 18:47 the time? As in 6.47pm 👀 my Apple Watch is a newer version so slightly different so I might be wrong but she’s not actually showing her run there (which means her saying how far she’s run is totally pointless), she’s showing her whole days worth of calories, active minutes and minutes standing
Ha! Posted at same time.

Defo is the time

Bit of a niche complaint from a fellow teacher... but she's showed an Ofsted survival kit for Sean. Ofsted aren't doing proper visits this term, only going along to some schools that have signed up for a chat with the head. So a very dramatised and unnecessary story!

Reactions: 18
Hang on, isn't she Lancashire based? Haven't their lockdown rules tightened? So she shouldn't be mixing with other households... Including her mother's?

These rules are so confusing so I may have got it wrong, but is she breaking the rules? Again?

I have a friend who lives in Cleveleys nr Blackpool and I'm pretty sure she's in a local lockdown with tighter restrictions. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Hang on, isn't she Lancashire based? Haven't their lockdown rules tightened? So she shouldn't be mixing with other households... Including her mother's?

These rules are so confusing so I may have got it wrong, but is she breaking the rules? Again?

I have a friend who lives in Cleveleys nr Blackpool and I'm pretty sure she's in a local lockdown with tighter restrictions. 🤷‍♀️
Wouldn’t be the first time she’s breached the rules. Kate knows best.

On the running thing, she has definitely previously claimed to run 5km in a ridiculously quick time!

Reactions: 2
Yes she is within the local lockdown restrictions but like many other ‘instagrammers’ in the area (who blatantly post on social media flouting the rules!) do what they like with no care about others who are following the guidelines! Aren’t we all fed up and missing family........YES but Kate like many others don’t give a tit!

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Yes she is within the local lockdown restrictions but like many other ‘instagrammers’ in the area (who blatantly post on social media flouting the rules!) do what they like with no care about others who are following the guidelines! Aren’t we all fed up and missing family........YES but Kate like many others don’t give a tit!
Thought so, I haven't seen my parents in 7 months and that's because I was pregnant and followed to advice of the NHS, my baby is a month old now and we still don't see people, we just go on lots of walks and facetime. My parents are also in the vulnerable category so it was their choice to socially distance.

Why are these Instagrammers above the law? Wish we could report her, and she gets fined!!

Reactions: 3
Thought so, I haven't seen my parents in 7 months and that's because I was pregnant and followed to advice of the NHS, my baby is a month old now and we still don't see people, we just go on lots of walks and facetime. My parents are also in the vulnerable category so it was their choice to socially distance.

Why are these Instagrammers above the law? Wish we could report her, and she gets fined!!
Report her to her Employer, that should surely p*ss her hardworking key worker colleagues off whilst they’re grafting she’s buzzing about here there and everywhere with complete blatant disregard for the rules, maternity leave or no maternity leave she is still employed by them

Reactions: 4

YES!!! My little boy hasn’t seen his grandparents in 2 weeks now. But people like Kate think it’s okay to carry on as normal. Well maybe she shouldn’t be so public with information about where she works, or lives...she might just find herself reported!! She wont be able to afford all those yoghurts and garlic bread if she gets caught and fined!!!

Reactions: 5
She does live in Lancashire but we are allowed to still see grandparents for childcare purposes. Obviously it isn’t childcare because she’s on maternity leave but not a hard one to work around. I noticed the same about Liv Gregory if anyone follows her, (cousin). She had people round for her bloody 21st birthday! Pisses me off.

• Angry
Reactions: 1
Does it piss anyone else off the way she points and touches stuff during her shopping hauls. It makes me laugh Cos if I laid my weekly shop out and started videoing myself feeling it and saying what I’ve bought I’d get tortured off my fella. It’s the same way she touches her face on stories

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Haha, she has changed her job title on facebook now, to ‘Lancashire County Council’ rather than the school she works at. Still too little too late I’m afraid!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Haha, she has changed her job title on facebook now, to ‘Lancashire County Council’ rather than the school she works at. Still too little too late I’m afraid!
Cause the LEA won’t know where she works when the complaints come rolling in about her will they 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.